More friends needed x

Options
I have recently stopped counting calories due to lifestyle. I lost 2 stone doing this then moved onto working nights and came to a standstill. Also with 2 young children I don't always have time to count calories. I have now been on Slimming world 3 weeks and have lost 14 lbs so very happy. I didn't take the decision to change lightly and took the advice of doctor, dietician and my personal trainer. I am back cos I miss it here. I miss the support of someone to say ' step away from the biscuit tin'. I still have 7 stone to lose and am taking healthy living and exercise seriously. So if anyone fancies having me as a friend despite not doing a food diary. I know calories very well though. Am eager for more friends who are active on here. I think losing weight is such a big part of my life at the minute that I want people who are passionate to share it with. Thanks for reading x

Replies

• nseantae
    nseantae Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    HI Welcome again! How often do you weight your self? I think I have to keep a food diary because that's y im in the boat in the first place. I'm just getting started, I have kids too. What other work outs do you do? Feel free to add me!
  • HBMairi
    HBMairi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I was miserable and fed up and then got a personal trainer and started logging here. Its always good to have people to encourage each other xx
  • llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello! I also have kids! Having kids does it make hard to take care of yourself and eat in moderation. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    bout to hit my 500th consecutive day in 3 days. anyone is welcome to add me, for consistent motivation :)
  • duckiebayb
    Options
    Hi! I've never been big on counting calories or anything for that matter. However, I decided to try an alternate route this time by keeping track of what I eat, how often I eat, as well as exercise. I actually weigh myself first thing every morning just to see where I am. I think being constantly reminded of the numbers on the scale is what helps me make SOME better choices about what I eat/drink. It's not ALWAYS the right choices, but I'm more aware of my choices now than ever before
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for ages and recently joined slimming world, I still log my food out of curiousity and have been losing consistently since I joined. I just find it interesting the way it works :)
  • fraggles1805
    fraggles1805 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    HI Welcome again! How often do you weight your self? I think I have to keep a food diary because that's y im in the boat in the first place. I'm just getting started, I have kids too. What other work outs do you do? Feel free to add me!

Hi I get weighed at the meeting every Monday night. I get to the gym 4 times a week for circuit, spinning, running or general workout. I see my personal trainer most times I am there and he will always say hello and see what I am doing but have one hour sessions with him whenever I can afford :-) The diet I follow had free food I can eat so easy not to write those down. I do keep a track of other foods though.