No More Excuses -- Week 51

Options
Another great week for the team, I only saw one person who did not lose weight.

Renae and AMCMillan earned biggest loser honors. You two win the honors for coming up with a new challenge.

As for me, another week where I let myself go, I think part of my weight gain is sodium related, so I plan on big numbers next week.

It was 364 days ago I started my second diet of my lifetime. I started at 230 pounds, and I got as low as 187 pounds. I have now gained back 12 after going into "maintenance mode". As of this morning, I am back at it hardcore. All calories and exercise recorded in MFP. The new goal is 175, and I plan on getting there in 12 weeks. Back to 5 day exercise routine versus the 3 day routine, and back to the proper nutrition.

MFP-52.jpg

So for anyone who wants to join...........1st off Welcome!!!!!!!

During your 1st week in the group, send me your starting weight, last Sunday's weight, and this week's Sunday weigh in. All information must be sent to me by noon Central on Monday. All subsequent week's you just have to give me your current weight from Sunday by noon on Monday.

This is an open group, and we love to have new people join. If you want to join, go ahead and start posting, tell us about yourself, and why you are wanting to lose wight, many of us have been doing this diet thing a while and may be able to answer a lot of our questions!!!!

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Jack, thanks for the chart and just keep chugging along, you can do this!
  • hawkeye01
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack.

Congrats to all the losers this week. I don't know how I personally managed to lose 1 pound since I have been sick and eating everything in sight. Maybe that's the trick. :)

Hope everyone has a great active week. Hawkeye
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    my boss looks at me today... and goes... you look great.

so im like... what? my hair? (cuz she keeps saying she likes my hair haha)

And she goes no... everything... you're really starting to look great.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :-D

sometimes people don't realize the impact of just a few words.

In all fairness... i didn't weigh in last week... and i lost 1.3 lbs last week. and 1 this week. i still challenge everyone to drink PLENTY of water... something im struggling with again.
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I can relate to you Jack. I have been trying hard for 4 weeks and have only lost 4 pounds. I expected at least 2 per week. I think sodium is the curse for me also.

Thanks for the chart
    smwert
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack.

My challenge to everyone this week is to eat at least 2 pieces of fruit or vegetable each day.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Man I am hungry. I ran today, but only half of what I normally do.

Tomorrow I have a business lunch at J Alexanders, and everything I usually get there has about 3000 calories in there. Gonna have to figure out which salad I can eat. Then going to Jason's Deli, where i know how to eat healthy.
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    Good luck J ack. Ah temptations. I am sure you know how to do it since you lost 34 pounds. I too am super hungry this week. Maybe it is hte change in the weather here in Canada. 32 degrees most days and skiffs of snow.
    I am down today again so I am happy.
    smwert
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday all...Having a rough week. My food intake is okay but I missed my class today. I'm very stressed. I will try to get in some exercise this evening but it is definitely grocery day so I will do my best. Hope you all have a good day.
  • justjack51
    Options
    I survived my fancy lunch, ate some Tai Salad that was suppose to have less than 500 calories, but I swear it was too big and too good to be that healthy.

PS, since I am back on the diet hard core again, I changed back to my fat BEFORE picture.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Morning all...Back to boot camp for me today. I have had a very stressful week. I've had to deal with fraud regarding my checking account. I had to close an account that has been open for 13 years. What a mess. I think we finally have it straightened out but it took a lot of time and sleepless nights! I am sending the rest of this Halloween candy with hubby and kids today. I am grabbing a piece every time I walk through the kitchen, which really adds up. I have been trying to track it on my food diary but that is a joke. I'm chewing faster than I can log it lol. Hope you are all doing well. It's almost FRIDAY!!!

P.S. Today I try out my new HRM. I'll let you know how it does.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Just finished W5D2 of C25K. Just thought I would post short, then off to the shower. Burned 393 cals today.

Haven't had a good week, up 2.5 pounds, I think last week was a fluke weigh in. Going to reasses my weight goals this afternoon, I think I will go for 1/2 a pound a week then if I do hit a pound it will be a bonus.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Well I am up 2 pounds today. Last week I think was a dehydration fluke, but oh well. Still had a great week. Worked out for over 250 minutes this week so that is good.

Didn't feel like doing much today, plus my knees are sore, and my back isn't sitting right but can't get into chiro till Tues, so I just did 30 minutes on treadmill at 3.5 (so i could read) and burned 251 cals.

154.6 this week.
  • justjack51
    Options
    Send me those weigh ins.
  • erbs
    erbs Posts: 12
    Options
    Havent been on in awhile... It's starting to get hard to resist eating bad and going out to eat so much. Need to re-motivate myself!!!
    I plan on being very good this week.. Hopefully that plan goes through :)

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Of course, the day after weigh-in the scale moves!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 231.3 this week.. loss of 1.7 lbs :)
  • justjack51
    Options
    Still missing a few of the regulars. Extending the deadline until 6 pm CST.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi all...Had my son's soccer banquet tonight at Pizza Inn so of course I ate too much. I missed my class this morning because I had to get my work done by 2:00 (still didn't get it finished on time). Tomorrow is going to be sunny and 73 here so hope to get in a hike and enjoy some sunshine. Hope you all have a great day.