30 Day Shred - Anyone Currently Doing It?

Hi all! As soon as I've recovered from this stomach bug or whatever it was I intend to start the 30 Day Shred. Are you doing it? Any insights? Thoughts on effectiveness?

Thanks!

Also, feel free to friend me! Friends are good. :)

Replies

• Andrea1877
    Andrea1877 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I'm currently on Workout 3 of the 30 day shred and I love it !! My tummy is reducing, I can see some shape to my mid section, my abs are WAY strong now, and I feel freaking terrific !! I would recommend it for sure.
  • Awesome! I'm excited to get started. Considering how hard I count the minutes during a workout -- 20 minutes should be doable. Even if it is intense!
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    I am on Day 9. I love feeling how much easier it is than the first day. I have lost around 3lbs and a few inches so far. Tomorrow I weigh in and take official measurements.
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    I'm a guy and I'm working on it right now. Only been doing it a few days, but I'm already starting to feel some pull in my abs which means it's working. I can't go as hard as the people on screen can yet (my 30 minutes actually is about 40 lol), but I'm trying to work hard. I hope it will help everyone.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Hey there!

I am currently on day 8 of level two. I loved level one, I felt so great after every work out.

Level 2, not so much. It's killing me. There's a lot of planking in it, so it is also killing my back. I haven't lost any weight, but I am stronger. I feel like i'm going to die after every session. And she said in the second level, that she wants you to feel like you are going to die, so I guess I am granting her wishes lolol.

I am also combining mine with 25 mins of cardio almost every day. It's a really great workout, but it is strenous. I can't wait to get to level three!

ETA: I stalked your profile:embarassed: : Congrats to you!!
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    I have just ordered it for Xmas with some dumbbells can't wait to start
  • kristyrae24
    kristyrae24 Posts: 74 Member
    Im doing day 9 of level 1 today and I love it. I can tell a huge difference already! Highly recommend it! Im nervous about level 2 but excited to move up!
  • This is so great! I'm so glad to hear that others are doing it and it works! :) Thanks everyone!
  • ETA: I stalked your profile:embarassed: : Congrats to you!!

Ha! Thanks! The gorgeous dress hanging in my closet is motivation...the gorgeous man wanting to honeymoon in the Bahamas is more motivation. :)
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    http://www.fitclick.com/calories_burned#.UrPJ8l93tVU

Hi all,

I found this site that calculates, roughly, how many calories you burn doing the 30DS. You can input your weight and how long you did the exercise. For me, nothing comes close to MFP, but this is a good guide for something not included in the database. Hope it helps!
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    I was in the middle of level 2, but Christmas put me on hiatus. I've been too busy. I'll resume when life calms down.
  • lyzmorrison
    lyzmorrison Posts: 172 Member
    I found 30 Day Shred at Costco for $7.99, so I scooped it up. I did day 1 of Level 1 yesterday and made it through! My 16 y/o son was watching so he could support me (aka laugh at me) and he said, "Mom...working out makes you angry!" I suppose my cussing all the way through would give him that impression. :ohwell: I could really feel it this morning when I could barely get out of the bed, so I guess it's working!