===WILL I LOSE MY BOOBS AFTER WEIGHTLOSS===

Options
ive got big breasts and i hate them if i lose like alot of weight will i lose them

Replies

• soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    They are fat too.

BTW, I think my man-boobs have shrunk. yeahhhhhh!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Maybe? Just depends on how you are actually built. I've lost band sizes but gone up cup sizes, so it looks like mine are not going anywhere. :laugh: But I do know plenty of people whose breasts have drastically reduced as they've lost weight.
  • lisa451999
    Options
    Yes, afraid so.
  • keironsmummy
    Options
    it has been known that with weight loss the size of your breast can reduce.
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    I sure hope I do, haha.
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    i started out with a 38d and now im still a d but the band size has went down some lose em some dont best of luck to you

before baby 163
    1 month after baby 164
    goal wt 115
    current weight 133
  • lesley12345
    lesley12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I lost mine for sure! I went from a D cup to a B cup!
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and I'm also hoping to lose some cup sizes the band size has already gone done but not the cup size yet.. Thge way I see it it will eventually come off the ladies.
  • Allieballie
    Options
    most likely, but probably proportionally to your body? I used to be a 46G (gah!) and after losing about 50 lbs, I"ve settled into a 36D.
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I want to lose my boobs too. They will go :)
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone from a 36JJ to a 34HH in 11 weeks!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I am finally starting to lose mine. :bigsmile:
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I also have big boobs but HOORAY HOORAY since dropping 71 lbs. they are going down. I was a 44DD and now I am a 40D. I hope to be a 36C or smaller when I reach my goal weight cause that is what I was when I was around 158 which is NOT my goal weight but I thought they were an average size...I am ok with average :bigsmile:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Some people are blessed and are thin with boobs...I am not one of those women.

Have you weighed less in the past? What size were your boobs then? When I was thin in the past I had NO BOOBS. Gained weight, got boobs, lost weight, lost boobs.

Charmagne
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, girl! I've got 36 DDs and can't wait for them to go. Shopping is a b*tch. I've always been big chested, but if I could fit into a C cup I'd be SO thrilled!!!

Shannon
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Fat goes in boobs too.

I went from a DD to a C cup from weight loss. I LOVE it. I always wished I were a C.
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I had DD and I'm losing them....I lose them before I lose anything else
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You probably will, I was orginally 230 pounds with C cups, i am down to 183 right now and went down to a B cup (some A Cups i can fit in as well). My sister and my entire family said how come your boobs are gone. I still got the belly but the boobs went down first, thanks alot god. Well it can't get any worse form here
  • lizzie4015
    Options
    your right about the shopping! its not what you like but what will fit over those big girls!! ugg good luck to ya!
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Probably so!! I was actually hoping to keep a bit of mine, but they shrunk with the rest of me. I started at a 38D, and after losing 55 pounds, am now a 34C.