watching T25 on ipad or samsung note

Options
I have bought T25 but want to watch it on my iPad or my partners Galaxy Note.

Tried to convert it using free software to mp4 but it's protected. Does anyone know any software that will DEFINITELY work with T25.

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    try vuze. i use it to convert pretty much everything to my phone (also a note), tablets, and PS3
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    try vuze. i use it to convert pretty much everything to my phone (also a note), tablets, and PS3

orly?
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Are these ok for security prote ced DVDs. One pierce of software said is was Disney protected.
  • DavPul
    Options
    i don't own very many protected dvds so i can't really say. but 3 things about vuze: it's free, they don't really care much about protections and continually update the software around it, and in the time it takes to ask about it you could have already downloaded it and given it a try.

you legally purchased the software (i'm assuming) so to me it should within your rights to consume it however and on whatever device you wish. (not the law but my opinion on thangs)
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Handbrake
  • jaz050465
    Options
    i don't own very many protected dvds so i can't really say. but 3 things about vuze: it's free, they don't really care much about protections and continually update the software around it, and in the time it takes to ask about it you could have already downloaded it and given it a try.

you legally purchased the software (i'm assuming) so to me it should within your rights to consume it however and on whatever device you wish. (not the law but my opinion on thangs)
    Thanks- I'm trying it now. I've tried loads already which is why I'm being picky????
  • jaz050465
    Options

Thanks- I'm trying it now. I've tried loads already which is why I'm being picky????

Sorry if I'm being stupid but is Vuse just for torrents. I have the genuine Dvds
  • jaz050465
    Options
    None of these work- any more ideas. Its like trying to get into Fort Knox!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Bumping I'd like to know I have a training next month were I'll be gone for 3 days and would like to put them on my iPad.
  • DavPul
    Options

Sorry if I'm being stupid but is Vuse just for torrents. I have the genuine Dvds

Vuze has a transcoder that lets you take any video, audio, or picture source and transcode it for playback on pretty much any device you own. I use the transcoder to play everything I own on everything I own.
  • staceylaitinen
    Options
    Can you put them on a memory stick? Does an ipad have a place for one?