So... It's like Facebook for starvation?

Options
2»

Replies

• jjustjo
    jjustjo Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My husband calls it FATBOOK.

hahaha love this! I will be using it!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Hahahahaha!!
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    My friend and I call it our "diet facebook" lol Keep up the good work....it's so worth it!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

snert

ahahahahahahahahahahahaah

:laugh:
  • charlichickxx
    Options
    erm... starvation? definitely not!! okay... if you eat a load of crap, you'll end up hungry. If you eat the right stuff you will be fine... check out my diary. some days are good and some are badd and some are really bad!! but at the end o the day, im eating better than i used to and still enjoy eating takouts and rubbish with friends here and there. 5 weeks for me and ive lost 1lb per week. (yes i know my diary is set at 1200 calories but if i see a bigger number i overeat on the rubbish so i keep the number in my head small and end up around 1500cals per day which seems to work well for me.) You just need to find whats right for you. This site has helped me so much in learning portion sizes and how much i should be eating and keeping a diary allows me to check up on it! 100% no stavation hunni!! xx
  • richbel
    Options
    I've lost 50 pounds. I still want to eat a boat load of sushi and wash it down with chocolate cake. My wife had gasteric sleeve surgery and has lost 100+ pounds. We ride bikes often 100+ miles a week and that helps. Since joining this thing I really try and pay attention to what goes in the garbage disposal. I miss rum as well and beer and ......
  • Rosehawk
    Options
    I have a bad sweet tooth.. I've been able to restrict my intake of sweets for the most part. But yesterday, i had to have ice cream.. it was there in the freezer just staring at me and before I knew it.. I was eating a bowl of vanilla ice cream.

So I replaced ice cream with fat free frozen yogurt and now can take off my blindfold when I go to the freezer !! lol

Don't think of yourself as starving, just think of yourself as changing your tastebuds:)
  • sumirei
    Options
    Great to know that after months, I wont be craving for all these junk food i've been having!
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi - welcome aboard! Your post made me laugh - I have been having the pizza craving as well, but I have resolved to make my own with 2% cheese, lean meats, etc :-)