New here...

Options
I found this website from someone on Yahoo Answers, so far it's pretty cool, I like it!
I've only had my profile for 3 days and already am finding the calorie counter useful! I'm already VERY conscious about what I'm eating. ANYWAYS, I live in the Portland Metro area of Oregon, I'm 21 and recently married!

I'm working hard to lose weight, but it's so hard on your own....I would really love to have an accountability partner, or someone who I can lose weight with and sort of compete with. =) I am determined either way cause there are alot of goals at the end of my journey.

Feel free to IM me if you'd like to chat more.
AIM: Irishblues87

I do have yahoo but don't wanna post it on here.

Replies

• Busy_Wife08
    Options
    I found this website from someone on Yahoo Answers, so far it's pretty cool, I like it!
    I've only had my profile for 3 days and already am finding the calorie counter useful! I'm already VERY conscious about what I'm eating. ANYWAYS, I live in the Portland Metro area of Oregon, I'm 21 and recently married!

I'm working hard to lose weight, but it's so hard on your own....I would really love to have an accountability partner, or someone who I can lose weight with and sort of compete with. =) I am determined either way cause there are alot of goals at the end of my journey.

Feel free to IM me if you'd like to chat more.
    AIM: Irishblues87

I do have yahoo but don't wanna post it on here.
  • funo145
    funo145 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family!! I just started here a little over a week ago now and I already love it. If you ever need someone to talk to or just to vent, people are always around willing to give advice, share their knowledge and give support. :)