Seeing results-New Friends

Options
Yoatl
Yoatl Posts: 16 Member
Just hanging out doing my thing, I usually give in to my cravings at the 2 week mark and give up. I have past the 2 week mark and feeling more confident about sticking with this. Looking to make new friends on MFP. Thanks for reading hoping to hear from some people,

Thanks

Replies

• MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for sticking to your plan for over two weeks! It sounds like you are on your way to a new healthier lifestyle.

Consistency is hard for everyone. Hopefully the results you are seeing now will provide you the motivation to keep going.

Good luck!
  • greetstrz
    greetstrz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hitting the two week mark and still persevering....you just did it and that rocks! No wait, YOU ROCK! Now all you have to do is repeat those two weeks again. You already did it, so you know you can.
  • Jkowals123
    Jkowals123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am trying to do it right for one day and have
    yet to succeed.
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    hang in there!
  • Yoatl
    Yoatl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! @jkowals you can do this trust me
  • 1exercisefreak
    1exercisefreak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello.You can do it !!Hope you add me on......
  • susanna37
    susanna37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Keep up the good work! Two weeks is great....in two weeks, I hope to be as successful as you! :smile:
  • aesquivel47
    aesquivel47 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for making it this far. And if you fall off, just get right back on. The nice thing is it is good to know its possible but you have to work at it. Be happy to friend and keep up to date on each other's "stick to itiveness"