Well...I'm back...AGAIN

Options
I had just went kaput for a couple of weeks. I had lost motivation and was absolutely tired of logging everything because I felt like I thought about food ALL THE TIME!! So I am re-starting again today. I have decided to set daily goals instead of long term goals and hopefully this will help me. I just wish there was a way to track them here. Anyway, my goals today is to stay under my calories and when I get home this evening to start my Leslie Sansone walking video and hopefully get to the one mile point.

I put on a pair of jeans this morning that was loose a few weeks ago and now they are cutting me in half. UGH!!!

So here I go again.....

Replies

• mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    We all fall off the wagon from time to time stop beating yourself up.

Today is a new day and a fresh start!

I love mini-goals too! I'm also a fan of the WATP workouts.

So here is to us and losing weight: :drinker:
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I had a bad week the week of Halloween but I tried not to let it get me down. I just keep reminding myself that every day is a new day and one step closer to the goals =)
  • amsenny
    Options
    I am in the smae boat. I have not logged into the website for a month and I have stayed the same weight for a month. I have NOTwritten down my food intake and I think that is why I stayed the same, and not lost anything. I think it is very important to record all the food that goes in the mouth. Sometimes we have to think about food all the time - that helps keep us on the right track and keeps us aware of our food intake. It only takes a second to pop something in our mouths, but if we have to log in and write it down first, we might decide not to eat it.

I have found that popping the food in really makes the calories add up. I am not lecturing, just an observation about myself. Maybe you (logiesmom) and I can somehow keep each other motivated. I have lost 34 lbs and need to lose LOTS more. I lost my way for a month and now need to get back on track and get motivated. SCARY THOUGHT......Christmas is 6 weeks away!!! Thanksgiving is two.
  • ignatius14
    ignatius14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @logiesmom - I can't count the number of times I have "started again" with my weightloss goals. Starting over is to be commended. Indeed, I say it's the American way! The key is never giving up on yourself or your goals. And you have already won in that respect. So, keep those jeans to the front of the closet, and try them again in two weeks. I know you are going to be pleased. :-)

@mymelody1978 - My birthday is April 20, too! If 1978 is your year of birth, I am exactly 4 years older than you (1974)! I'm hoping to be down 43 lbs by our birthday, on my way to a total weight loss of 61 lbs. I think finding a birthday twin was a good sign. Good luck to you!
  • leakejb
    Options
    I am back on this too ~ So we will do this together. I agree with everyone on here ~ It is hard to get back into this but once you start lossing the weight the better you will feel. I hope and pray that I will reach my 1st goal in 5 weeks. This is so hard for me bc I love chocolate and icecream, but the jeans that were lose are now tight. I know exactly how you are feeling. Lets do this together and be partners in this checking on each other and seeing how things are going. :happy: Good luck this week! :flowerforyou:

Add me Please.
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I did good all week but the weekends are killing me lately! Well I could come up with all kinds of excuses but I won't. I just need to get my head straight. It's so hard sometimes, especially with this stupid hypothyroid. :sad: It just affects so many darn things in your body, including mentally!! I hate it. I was better on a higher dose of med. but my dr. lowered it and of couse you have to go bad for so long before they will agree to make any changes. UGH!!!!:explode:
    Well ladies here's to a winning week!!! Chin up and think positive and make good choices!:smile: We can do it!!
  • logiesmom
    Options
    WOW!!!! Thanks for all the support peeps!!!! It is just what I needed. It is so nice to know that you aren't alone. I am hoping to meet my goals for today. I'm excited!!!

Thanks again!!