Need friends

Options
Ok, just posted on chit chat and games for friends which I can see was a bad idea already, but I’m going to post it here instead, asking If there are people out there who are willing to be my friends and offer me help with my situation……………..

Replies

• vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    what is this situation you speak of?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    How can we without knowing what the situation is exactly?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I would also like to know the situation.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    splain.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    I'm not helping you move.

I'm not driving the getaway car.

I'm not bailing you out of jail.

I'm not helping you burn anything down.

And I don't really want to be friends.

:flowerforyou: (<
    makes everything ok)
  • vjohn04
    Options
    crickets.gif
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    TT_SituationWorkout.jpg
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Whats the issue here?
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what your situation is, but I'm here for support and motivation on MFP! If you are looking for that, you can add me. :)
  • harshman18
    Options
    well, if you really want to know can you send me a message. i feel really embarrassed to have to say it out for everyone to see.......You feel me?
  • vjohn04
    Options
    well, if you really want to know can you send me a message. i feel really embarrassed to have to say it out for everyone to see.......You feel me?

we're all friends here, OP.

embrace. the. love.
  • vjohn04
    Options
    sideba.gif
  • 1PatientBear
    Options

In all honesty, whatever your situation is, I can GUARANTEE that there are others on MFP who have dealt with and overcome it. Maybe not me, maybe not vjohn04, but someone. Tell your story and I promise you will find the kind of support you are looking for.
  • harshman18
    Options
    Ok I will, but don’t laugh please. Give a sec………
  • harshman18
    Options
    Ok, last oct. 31 I got deported back into mexico for getting into trouble with the law, 2012. I am able to go back to the States next month, Jan. I don’t have any family support that I know of because of this. They think I will just mess up and be a waste of their time. So now, I will be leaving this home going back into the states but have no where nor no one really to turn to. I only need someone that can offer me a place to sleep for a couple of months so that I can make something work here. I will be paying for my own stuff too. I also need help with finding a job. But otherwise yeah, this is what I mean. I am either stuck in Mexico with no help. Basically starting from scratch and need a little friendly boost of some kind….. If you believe you can help me, PLEASE don’t hesitate……..
  • 1PatientBear
    Options
    Not laughing, but huh?? So you are looking for someone who will let you live with them for a couple of months while you get back on your feet and help you find a job???

Ummmm....that IS a new one. Why did you choose a fitness site to post this on?
  • harshman18
    Options
    Because people laugh in my face on others sites………They think I joke or something……I felt most of the people on here and sincere and honest…….anyways………
  • 1PatientBear
    Options
    Sincere and honest = yes

Going to let a stranger live with them and help that person find a job = probably not
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    are you planning to re-enter the USA illegally? because that would be... you know... illegal and stuff.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Yes, complete stranger from a foreign country who has a criminal history, you are welcome to come stay at my house.