It's official - P90X Grad today!!

Options
qheidi
qheidi Posts: 9 Member
I finished off my first round of P90X this morning!!! Woohoo!!!! I did it! I have to say I have never been in this kind of shape before. I feel great and people notice everywhere I go! Ready to start the next 90 days tomorrow! :bigsmile:

Replies

• nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations!
  • kimberly428
    Options
    Good job!!!!
  • ecp2698
    ecp2698 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • marinabrazil
    marinabrazil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    SO PROUD OF YOU!! Im on day 25...cant wait for the day I can say P90X GRADUATE!!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Awesome, feels great doesnt it!!! I started my second round Oct 4th glad to see you are starting right away like i did. are you gonna post pics? mine are here :http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/131657-p90x-round-2-day-30-pics
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great work! Glad to hear it works as I just finished my first week. Many more to go before I hit your milestone.
  • The_Wallflower
    The_Wallflower Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am kind of new..what is p90x?
  • qheidi
    Options
    I didn't take befores, but I think I will take before & after for round 2.
  • qheidi
    Options
    Keep up the good work. It really feels great...a real accomplishment!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • coachcarr
    Options
    Congrats to everyone that has completed the 90 days. I have a long way to go but with your support i have continued .
  • marinabrazil
    marinabrazil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am kind of new..what is p90x?

Its an extreme home workout on 12 DVD's. You do it 6 days a week for an hour for 90 days and let the stuff give you awsome results! Hope you try it...because we LOVE IT!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Amazing! Good for you! I cannot wait to try P90X...I have heard so many wonderful things =)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
    My husband and I made ourselves completion certificates at certificates123.com in order commemorate our completion date.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am going to do another round of the X after I complete Insanity (another 2 weeks)... can't wait because I loved the program. How much weight did you lose?
  • Strawberry79
    Options
    Congratulations! I start my 4th week of P90X today!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I'm at about day 28 of my 2nd round.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!