Looking for Friends and Motivation

Options
Hello,
I am looking for friends and motivation. I'm having a hard time staying in my exercise routine. If anyone is willing to chat offer advice etc feel free to request me. I don't really know where to start my journey.

Thanks!

Replies

• pjsangels
    Options
    I am just getting started today also! We could keep in touch with our progress and support each other with any problems that may come up. By the way I have a real hard time with the exercise part... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Pam
  • little_schmidt
    little_schmidt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Its ok. I started at the end of November and it can be tough. I am really good at staying on track now that i have my MFP account but lack of motivation is huge. One tip if you really like to sit.... exercise ball! I love to play video games after the gym so i sit on my exercise ball instead of the couch and it provides a nice core workout! Sometimes i lean from side to side to get the obliques in there. But if you like, you can add me. More often than not i have some pretty killer tips for the people who are a bit lost.
    Good luck in your quest and remember, any future is possible if you take the present into your own hands.
    -Audrey
  • CoachLeah1965
    Options
    Hey there fellow horse lover! I am happy to help you out :-) I know what it is like to balance fitness and horses.

I will shoot you a buddy invite!

Leah