Need some myfitnesspals!

Options
I was using this site a few months ago, and stopped even though it was working well to hold me accountable (I lost 15 pounds, but refuse to weigh myself today as I rejoin, but might make my new starting weight tomorrow). I need to reach out to find a small community of people to stay connected on here. I really enjoyed using the website, but because I hadn't gotten enough "real life" friends to join, I didn't feel compelled to log on. I am looking for pals with similar goals to share struggles/success/stories with and to keep me logging on!

I am an almost 30 stay at home mom to two little boys trying to lose the last approximately 40-50 pounds of what I call "baby weight", but is really just weight that I put on that won't go away, being as how my youngest is 18 months old already. I am interested in starting a workout routine, but tend to get side-tracked. I actually love exercising, but it is much more difficult with the extra weight and I tend to get discouraged as I sweat and huff and puff my way through working out. i have never been super thin, and my overall goal is just to be at a healthy and maintainable realistic weight for myself. I would be comfortable in a size 10, rather than the 16/18 i tend to wear now.

So, if you think you have some encouragement to offer, I need some pals!

Replies

• patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your pal...Doing this can be tough and it is always good to have people to back you up. I have lost 35 pounds in the past few months and still want to lose another 15...So if you want, let me know and we can work on this together
    Patrick
  • LizzieBee17
    LizzieBee17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Request sent. :flowerforyou:
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options
    Applying for the job!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of three, I work full-time and I do in-home parties on the weekends plus manage a team. I'm a wife of 10 years and we own a home in the country.

Life is busy and I have to lose 75+ pounds because I want to live a long healthy life with my husband and children. I often get sidetracked and fall off the wagon so I totally get the needing some help and someone to hold me accountable. :)

Friend request me!
  • AlissaChanges
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I look forward to starting this over again! It is so awesome to see so quickly how many people are worried about the same things as me! That you all for your support!
  • primesgirl
    Options
    I am in need of some myfitnesspals too. I am struggling at times to keep on track and stay motivated. I have 6 adopted kids so I am always on the run. I need people to talk to to share successes and struggles with.
  • CORTNEY5
    CORTNEY5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My daughter is going on 5 and I'm still calling mine baby weight. Request sent.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Hey! I can totally relate to where you are coming from. My life is extremely busy between work, school and nieces and nephews so I also get side-tracked easily but I think with great friends on here, we can all do it.

I've sent you a request. I'm here for you.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Request beign sent!! I have found quickly, that my friends here are far more supportive, because we are all going through the same thing. Good luck and look forward to hearing from you!!
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Ask and you shall receive...request sent :flowerforyou:
  • johniakay
    Options
    I would love to to be your pal. This is all new to me. Our stories and goals are almost the same. I am 37 with 4 kids, my girls are 16,12,11 and a 2-month old baby boy. I am constantly on the go with little time to spare. My goal is to lose about 40-50 pounds to be in a healthy weight. I need a strong support system to help me through. I have just joined today so I am also in the need of pals:happy: Have a Blessed Weight Loss Day!!!
  • khollyk
    khollyk Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Sending request! =)
  • Strawberry79
    Options
    Soon-to-be stay at home mom with 4 kids. My kids range from 10 years to 10 weeks. I'm doing P90X and dieting on my own to try and get rid of the baby weight. Request sent!