New to Fitnesspal

Options
Hi everyone,
I'm in need of help with support and advise. I want to connect with people who are in the same boat as I am. I'm a stay at home mom of 4 beautiful children. Anyone interested in encouraging each other on our goal to lose weight and become healthier pls....let talk :0)

Replies

• krishatherley
    Options
    welcome chrisp! im Kris, a 27 yr old bloke who is on a bit of a fitness regime at the mo! Be happy to discuss food/diets/exercise with you!

x
  • kimberely13
    Options
    welcome to the site i myself just joined not to long ago and find it very helpful.
  • arailling
    Options
    Welcome...I'm a working mom, with 2 kids, wanting to lose wieght. So, we're in a similar boat.. I'm having a pretty hard time myself, trying to balance everything, and still make time to eat well & work out. I was doing ok tracking all my food on the site, but I've somehow fallen off the track. We should work together and encourage each other...I think that's what we both need, to get things into action :)
  • Strawberry79
    Options
    I'm a soon-to-be stay at home mom of 4, from 10 years old to 10 weeks old. :) I'm trying to lose the baby fat from the last one and finishing up my last weeks at work.