Random: Loreal Super Blonde...ever use it?

Options
i know this isn't fitness/diet related, but i was wondering if anyone has ever used Loreal Super Blonde creme lightening kit.. Did you get good results?

Replies

• angellynn261
    Options
    I have and it did NOT work for me! My hair is a medium, reddish-brown, and the bleach in it wasn't strong enough to pull all of the color out of my hair. Instead, it was a lovely tennis-ball yellow! I highly recommend going to the salon to lighten your hair. I used that stuff a little over a year ago, and my hair is just now starting to become healthy and shiny again. It was fried and gross!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have never had success with those...I go to Sally's beauty supply if I am doing drastic color changes, but you really need to know how to mix the chemicals or you will end up with fried hair! I would say if you are unsure, just go to the salon, it can take months and months to repair damaged hair...
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    I have never had success with those...I go to Sally's beauty supply if I am doing drastic color changes, but you really need to know how to mix the chemicals or you will end up with fried hair! I would say if you are unsure, just go to the salon, it can take months and months to repair damaged hair...

I agree I am a hair colorist and those boxes and kits will fry your hair. The best thing is to go to the salon or go to Sallys to get a tube of color or tub of bleach & box toner and developer
  • lizzieann2010
    Options
    thanks for the advice ladies. I think i'll wait and save my money for the salon. I did a test swatch and left it on for the max amount...60min...and my hair was a lovely pumpkin orange! yikes. i'm glad i did the test swatch first!