Repopulating my Friends list

Options
_Zardoz_
_Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
My friends list has started to thin out with people leaving not logging and giving up. I still have a core of fantastic support but would gladly welcome a few more varied individuals.

My profile explains most things about me I've been here 10 months and still have 40 or 50 pounds to go. Variety is the spice of life so no matter your diet (as long as your not starving yourself) your preferred exercise or location I'm happy to offer support

Feel free to add me (Beachbody coaches need not apply as I'm not buying)

Replies

• My friends list has started to thin out with people leaving not logging and giving up. I still have a core of fantastic support but would gladly welcome a few more varied individuals.

My profile explains most things about me I've been here 10 months and still have 40 or 50 pounds to go. Variety is the spice of life so no matter your diet (as long as your not starving yourself) your preferred exercise or location I'm happy to offer support

Feel free to add me (Beachbody coaches need not apply as I'm not buying)

This is funny, but I feel the same as you. Good luck!
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me :) Let's do this! lol
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    YAY add me! I'm always on here and am quite supportive! In fact anyone add me :) More the merrier :)
  • _Zardoz_
    Options
    Just bumping for those in different time zones
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My friend list has slowed down lately too. Anyone can add me. I still have 40-50 lbs left to lose--it's coming off slowly, but I'm just plugging along. I'm pretty quiet, but log in everyday.
    :smile:
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I find that the best friends come not from receiving FRs, but giving them. 'Tis the season. This does require some work on your part, but look around and read the forums. You'll find the active members and by their replies you can choose like-minded folk.

Good luck!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for over 350 days. You can add me if you'd like. :)
  • _Zardoz_
    Options
    I find that the best friends come not from receiving FRs, but giving them. 'Tis the season. This does require some work on your part, but look around and read the forums. You'll find the active members and by their replies you can choose like-minded folk.

Good luck!
    I've been here long enough and do that. I thought however I would do a post and see what other people who dont post much were around. Not everyone posts on the forums much

I know your post meant well but the tone was rather patronising
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options

Good luck!
    I've been here long enough and do that. I thought however I would do a post and see what other people who dont post much were around. Not everyone posts on the forums much

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. You can see from my forum posting that we wouldn't be a good match as friends. That's all I was saying.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Good luck!

How, exactly, does text on screen have a "tone"? I read it and it didn't seem patronizing to me, it seem rather logical.

Btw...good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • dianaco123
    dianaco123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bummer, sorry to hear that, but you're stuck with me ;)
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    You have 86 friends, 81 of which logged in today. That doesn't appear too thin to me.
  • MMM_1972
    Options
    Hello , I just stumbled on this site and I am so happy I did :) I am 41 years young & I had a stroke April 18th so I have changed my life - I quit smoking, started eating healthy and started to work out every day:) It would be great to have you as a friend being new to this :) I could use the support some days! You should be so proud of yourself losing all the weight :) It's awesome :)
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You have 86 friends, 81 of which logged in today. That doesn't appear too thin to me.

I like people who do research!
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    My friend list has slowed down lately too. Anyone can add me. I still have 40-50 lbs left to lose--it's coming off slowly, but I'm just plugging along. I'm pretty quiet, but log in everyday.
    :smile:

^^ Glad I'm on your list gobraves47!

Check out my friends list, they are all great people who log EVERY DAY and mostly have open diaries. (A few have closed their diaries, not sure why.) I have about 10 people on my list who have lost 100+ pounds.
  • dxc92
    dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - been doing this since april and still another 30lb to lose!!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    well anyone that is fun... can add me.....
    i hate tight *kitten*.,..
    loosen up and have fun.
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    feel free to add. been at this since 2010. Some successes and some fails, but I'm still here. :-)
  • Chickcass
    Chickcass Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me folks! I'm coming up to my 1 year Anniversay and have lost 60lb so far ????
  • Queen732
    Options
    Greetings Everyone...I've been on MFP for over 15 days...and I already feel like I'm a junky to this app. I'm scanning, calculating, measuring everything...recently caught myself pulling something out of the trash b/c I didn't log it in correctly...lol. Go Figure, I'm that type of logger. My goal is to reach 208/ 40lbs by the end of March and so far I've lost 10lbs. Yaaa...Doesn't feel like I'm dieting. Well, I'm really not. I'm simply making better choices and exercising 5x's a week between 1-2 hours each. And decided to jump start b/4 the crowd of New Years Resolution'ers jump on the scene. I'm here for the long hull and looking for other serious PALS on here to motivate and cheer along. Queen732 will achieve her goal by MARCH 2014...Yaaaa!!!