I miss Emma

Options
I miss Emma as an MFP friend. Her tag used to be something like jalock and then she changed it to something with strong in it. She's from Texas and everyday she would post inspirational messages and/or personal messages about herself. It's my fault we're not friends any more. I got lazy and stopped using the app so she dropped me as a friend. I'm working on being consistent on here again and I miss Emma. If Emma's out there, I hope we can be friends again.
Sincerely,
Rob

Replies

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I miss Emma as an MFP friend. Her tag used to be something like jalock and then she changed it to something with strong in it. She's from Texas and everyday she would post inspirational messages and/or personal messages about herself. It's my fault we're not friends any more. I got lazy and stopped using the app so she dropped me as a friend. I'm working on being consistent on here again and I miss Emma. If Emma's out there, I hope we can be friends again.
    Sincerely,
    Rob

tumblr_m7zsx2xoSK1r2ygl8.gif
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    Sincerely,
    Rob

What is that meant to be BJLEECH? hhaha
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    There are a lot of inspiring people on here and there are lots that if you fall off the wagon they will delete you - it's happened to me too. I'd just work on finding new friends and focusing on someone who may or may not be around
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Sincerely,
    Rob

^. This made me laugh so hard!!!!:)
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    XAgv4w6.jpg