My aim for 2014

Options
Hey everyone

Well I've managed to lose 41lbs this year using mfp but have a long way to go

I truly believe mfp is the best way to go after trying every diet under the sun!!!! Weight watchers, slimming world, Cambridge diet, exante, Atkins diet, slim fast....the list is endless!!! I am looking for as many friends as possible on mfp to help with the journey so please add me x I live in Newcastle upon Tyne in England but welcome friends from across the globe x

I have decided to start up a blog page as well as using fitness pal if anyone wants to follow my journey it's https://flabb4fab.wordpress.com

Have a happy Xmas and new year and look forward to giving and receiving support in 2014 x

Replies

• timmussummit
    Options
    thats awsome, have you used mfp all year? did you find things that you would change about it? im just getting started and I think this will help me stick to my plan.
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm always looking for more friends too. Sending a request now
  • verityjane87
    verityjane87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yeah used it throughout the year xx
  • Quantumanthem
    Options
    Hey! :) Great job on your weight loss! Don't give up! :) You're doing awesomely fine

Feel free to add me!!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    geordie shore
  • Amunimum
    Amunimum Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am Manal. I am also trying to put big aim to lose weight in 2014. lets start, never give up. I need friends as well to support me in my losing weight Journey.