Weight Watchers Brand Scales?

Options
I'm headed out to buy a new scale. Target has a Weight Watchers scale on sale for $19.99 and Bed Bath and Beyond has another brand on sale, which after my $5.00 off coupon will be $14.99. Does anyone know if the WW scale is as accurate as the WW stores? Meaning the "stores" measure pounds only up to .10-which is a pound (hope you can understand that) vs. .16 which is normally a pound

thanks

Replies

• bubblez_x3
    Options
    I am having issue with scales right now, I just bought a WW scale from target yesterday. It is the glass one that is 19.99 they have different colors and I am going back to target today to RETURN it! It was almost 40 LBS off! I tried to calibrate it using a weight and it wouldn't even read it! UGH!
  • LJK100
    LJK100 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have the WW scales, they are really great. My mom used them to compare her weight from a dr appt to see if it was the same, it was. They are very accurate and easy to read.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Hey:
    I bought the WW Digital off of HSN about 4 yrs ago...It is super. It is accurate, I'd take it over ANY scales especially the old hand adjustable at the doctor's office.
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    AH! I have the glass WW scale from Walmart, and after reading this, took a 5 lb and 10lb weight to see if it was right. It wouldn't even read the 5 lb weight and the 10 lb weight came in at 10.7 lbs!
  • new_me_4
    new_me_4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a WW scale that I purchased at the beginning of the year and it is awesome. I love it!! I would not trade it for another scale if someone paid me too.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    We have had one for probably 7-8yrs now and never had a problem with it
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to get this WW scale from Target this week. Accurate or not, it has to be closer than the non-digital I have now, which swings 5 pounds either way depending on how I'm standing.

If I got one that was super far off, I'd take it back, but maybe replace it with another one to see if it was just that one scale.
  • ME02134
    Options
    I have a weight watchers scale and it works great! I always feel like it's accurate based on what i've eaten and if i've exercised. Usually not surprised which is a good thing when stepping on the scale!