At it again...for the last time.

Options
My name is Kelli. About 3 years ago, I had lost about 75lbs and soon found out I was pregnant with my son. Well needless to say, 3 years later and I need about 75lbs again. I have the desire but am week and easily swade. My have a daugther (5yrs) along with my son (2...almost 3 yrs) and am married (almost 10 years). I am teacher for grades 1-8, which keep me busy. I am hoping that fitnesspal is the answer.

Replies

• kristenskelton
    Options
    I'm a teacher too with two young children and joined about 2 weeks ago. I hope you find this place motivational like I am. It helps me to hear how others are doing--their success and struggles! Welcome!
  • lauralouwho414
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I felt that it definitely helps to be able to see how much you're eating and burning. I also feel like it's super helpful because once you start to see how much work it takes to burn only 150 calories, it helps out with your diet. This is a really great tool to help with weight loss!! You'll love it. Good luck!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    You will enjoy MFP and it will help you accomplish your goals. Log those calories, find an exercise that you enjoy doing (ok, that is a stretch, at least for me) and learn lots from the other folks on here, who will also encourage you on your journey. You CAN do it....again!