Thank God I wasn't wearing a skirt!!

Options
lol ok, so this is kind of a weird success, but I'm viewing it as a success none the less! I've noticed my pants are all getting pretty loose on me since I've been losing weight. I HAVE to wear a belt or else they will pretty much slip off my butt. Well, this past weekend I was shopping in Barnes & Noble with my mom and sister. I suddenly felt like something was not quite right with my pants.. so I went into the bathroom. My underware had slipped off in the back and sides and was down where my legs go in my pants! They didn't fall off completely because I was wearing pants and were held up at the crotch area. I'm sooo glad I wasn't wearing a skirt! I didn't realize I had lost enough weight now that even my underware are too big! :)

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    LOL! Loved your success story! It is great when our undergarments with all of their elasticity are even too big! Time to go shopping!
  • lesleybritton
    Options
    Some people would think that undies actually falling off would be a BAD event in one's life... BUT NOT US!!!

CONGRATS!!! :-)
  • oonafey
    oonafey Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loose underdrawers! What an accomplishment!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    yay! go droopy drawers!
  • Gizmo52
    Options
    LMAO - well not literally like you - but it's still pretty funny.

A few years back while in church we had a lady walking up the middle aisle for communion and I saw where her slip were down around her ankles. The next step she took was out of the slip and swiftly picked it up and stuffed it into her purse.
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That's awesome...There are many times I say to myself..."Glad I wasn't wearing a skirt" but for different reasons. I had something similar happen yesterday when I was out for a walk...I noticed that I truly had the proverbial "Plumber's Crack" like ALL OF THE TIME. Great job...Keep it up (and your underwear) ; )
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I have noticed my underwear getting baggy, too, but they haven't actually come off yet. :happy:
  • mattcoop
    mattcoop Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha! That is a problem we all want to have.... except you will never catch this Texan in a dress or even kilt! lol. Thanks for sharing the funny experience.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    LOL! Time to go panty shopping
  • mybutterflower
    mybutterflower Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    yay! go droopy drawers!

I hope one day I can have droopy drawers too! :laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    There was a pin-up painter that did gorgeous pics of gals with their hands full and a short skirt and their drawers fallen to their ankles. I always thought it was just one of them wierd fantasies we wierd sicko males walked around with. Hmmm...

So that's how it happens...
  • DayAtATime
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success. Your story made me really laugh and I needed a good laugh today. Yes, it was lucky that you weren't wearing a skirt.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Love it!
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Got my laugh in for today! That is soooo funny! Congratulations!
  • ileitch
    Options
    So what's the bottom line?
    :laugh:
  • summerlopresti
    Options
    oh my that is hilarious!!! you should treat yourself and buy some fancy lacey ones!! lol. Good job!!
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great story!! I laughed my under-roos off!! You are my new hero!!
  • tater8589
    Options
    :laugh: Thats awesome. Congrats.
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    So what's the bottom line?
    :laugh:

Hilarious!
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    That's hysterical! I just bought new underwear this weekend. Mine was so big it was bunching up under my slacks. Kind of felt like a permanent wedgie!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!