Trying again... Looking to Support and be Supported

Options
To start, my name is Nicole. I am trying this again. I posted in here before, but not sure why I forgot to completely introduce myself.

So, I have two daughters, 4 and a stepson, 7. They are sure a handful. And working so much and taking care of the family, I am still trying to lose my baby weight. In 2011, I tried this site, lost 30 pounds, and then in 2012 and this year, I just lost myself. I want to start to try again for the new year. On January 6, I will be starting a 90 day exercise program. But, I want to kick start healthy eating habits before I start.

I am looking for friends that I can motivate and support as well as be supported. In the past, I found that I was being more of a supporter than being supported. I want to start fresh, add friends and moms that are in the situation that I am.

I hope to see a lot of you around here. I am looking forward to getting to know a lot of you and hope to make some new friends. :)

Replies

• Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! FR sent.
  • rttnme
    rttnme Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we're in a similar situation. I friended you
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Success is never giving up! I am not a Mom but I am here for the long term if that is what you are looking for.....Please feel free to add me to your friend list!! You can do it!
  • rttnme
    rttnme Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much. Got your request!
  • new_me4good
    new_me4good Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I, too have a daughter that is almost four. Still trying to lose the baby weight also... I know how it is to be a mom and wife while trying to lose the weight. I am also looking for people to support me while I strongly support them. I would love to be your motivational friend :)
  • Frogfairygal
    Options
    I am also just coming back today. I am a stay at home mother all though sometimes I work at a safari here in my town. I have 4 children. All under the age of 10. Life can get stressful lol
    I just up and quit one day.. Not really sure when or why... but I did. I think this new year coming up should be a start to a new me.
  • mwhite61451
    mwhite61451 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I just started this 4 wks ago, and really like it. You already know it works. We are all here for each other.
  • AngelaV75
    AngelaV75 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started back today. I was on here last year, and I did well for a while, but then I quit. When I look at the fact that I let a whole year go by it's actually quite depressing. I'm here now though, and I'm ready. Open to friend requests. I prefer people with an open diary of real food. I like to get ideas for real life meals. I just can't get into all of the weird stuff. If you feel the same way, friend me.
  • JaneE1967
    JaneE1967 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started again, not sure why I gave up but hope to stay motivated this time.I have 3 sons and a father with dementia that depend on me so I need to get healthier to manage my stress level better.I would love some friend requests and also like people with an open food diary for ideas.