Small success

Options
A couple of things that I have noticed since I started going to the gym regularly. Those five gallon buckets of water dont seem as heavy, to raise the corner of a pen i dont have to get on my knees; now just bend over raise, to pull out waterbowls. Actually, ran all the way home from neighbors last night. The biggest change would be I actually miss the gym on Saturday.

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Small successes are worth celebrating because those are sometimes the ones that we have more than any other. There are days and sometimes weeks where the scale may not move; but you have the evidence in your energy levels, your clothes fitting differently and the compliments you receive from others.
    Keep up the good work, keep the faith and congrats!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • amyjo519
    amyjo519 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Missing going to the gym?!?! That's a HUGE success!!! Great Job!!! :happy:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Isn't it crazy how the simple things get easier and how happy you can be by noticing it!
  • jennicain
    Options
    One of the first realizations I had was when I did yard work for the first time in about 6 years! It's a great feeling to be able to do those little things that you didn't feel like doing before. And the small things build you up until you do even bigger things and it grows from there! Great job!
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!