girls 5'0 and 100-110lbs.. pics please?

Options
hi everybody... ok so i reaally reaaaly need to see gorls who are currently 5'0 and 100lbs-110lbs... or even if they are more and look fit and healthy... i am deciding my weight goalll
thankyou in advance :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    bump.. even i am interesting in seeing this one.. m also 5ft but not at my goal weight yet.. 119lbs now
  • BlankDoll
    Options
    Personally I'm not 5' but if you want to see what you might really look like at different weights mybodygallery.com is awesome.
    Hope that helped!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    <
    5'0, 111 lbs.
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Personally I'm not 5' but if you want to see what you might really look like at different weights mybodygallery.com is awesome.
    Hope that helped!
    thanks i have already checked it.. i dont like it that much.. i want to see people who are working out daily.. because the pics they have there are kind of people who are ummm what u all it... slack.. unhealthy..i dont know :| thanks anyways :)
  • marinashakeel
    Options
    <
    5'0, 111 lbs.
    great thanks alot :) ur starting weight is now my current weight.. i am down from 152lbs :)
  • marinashakeel
    Options
    <
    5'0, 111 lbs.
    hey how much time did it take you to lose that much?
  • marinashakeel
    Options
    c'mon people share your successes.. help your fellow pal please!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    If you go to www.mybodygallery.com you can input stats and see others who are that weight/height/body shape. Even pants and shirt sizes.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Yeah I just checked out that website, the whole 3 girls I found in my height/goal weight were all just really young and still "youth skinny" lol Not very helpful when you want to see people who actually look like they work out.
  • marinashakeel
    Options
    Yeah I just checked out that website, the whole 3 girls I found in my height/goal weight were all just really young and still "youth skinny" lol Not very helpful when you want to see people who actually look like they work out.
    [/quote
    EXACTLY! :D
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Maybe try just searching for girls that are 5'0" there and leaving out the weight requirement. There's some awesomely toned looking women there (in a wide variety of ages) that weigh a little more/little less than your goal number that might give you a better idea of where you'd like to be.
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and actually 15 pounds heavier than your weight range you requested. I'm 125 pounds. But I lift heavy and work my booty off in the gym. Doesn't bother me that I'm not 100 pounds.

k0jxmp.jpg

2jdrvrc.jpg

2ahaba0.jpg

20jfz8m.jpg
  • marinashakeel
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and actually 15 pounds heavier than your weight range you requested. I'm 125 pounds. But I lift heavy and work my booty off in the gym. Doesn't bother me that I'm not 100 pounds.

k0jxmp.jpg

2jdrvrc.jpg

2ahaba0.jpg
    you look so fit and healthy.. you really inspired me :)

20jfz8m.jpg
  • thatdarncass
    thatdarncass Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I may be off, but I'm getting a creeper vibe from you.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options

And you look da*n good at your weight! Not a thing to change! Way to go!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I liked the dog lookin in the mirror. It was cute. Good job to the girl in the mirror, good muscle definition.
  • marinashakeel
    Options
    creeper?:p lol why? Is it because i am being desperate?:p
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

LOL.. hey I hav dropped to 114 lbs now from the time i first commented here.. :) now I have upped my calories and trying body recomposition with strength training
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options

k0jxmp.jpg

2jdrvrc.jpg

2ahaba0.jpg

20jfz8m.jpg

Hot damn girl... you look AWESOME!!! I'm 5'1" and a little under your current weight and am nowhere as fit as you.
  • marinashakeel
    Options

LOL.. hey I hav dropped to 114 lbs now from the time i first commented here.. :) now I have upped my calories and trying body recomposition with strength training
    great! keep going :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!