✧support buddies?~✧

Options
>_> I'm not new--far from it.
But I fell off the wagon.
HARD.
I do a lot better with support, which I'm lacking since most of the people I've started with here have either stopped, lost weight, or generally just moved on.
Sooo~ what do you say?
I don't mind who--
I'm 23, in college, my senior year. I want to lose like...
idk. A lot of pounds. 70-ish, maybe more, depending.
Diagnosed with PCOS. FUN.
I enjoy gaming.
Uhmm.
Cartoons.
I'm just a big kid.
So yeah!
Let's support each other! 8D

Replies

• mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would love to be your workout buddy :) Your goal weight is totally doable if your willing to commit to it. I'd love to help you achieve that goal!
    I actually have a very close friend who was diagnosed with PCOS this year and she's told me a lot about it, so I am sorry to hear that you are going through that as well. I know your diet has to be a little different and sometimes the lack of energy makes it hard to workout, but if you really want this I totally believe you can do it!! I'll add ya here but if you feel up to it, shoot me a friend request on Facebook :) My Username is 'mizztanjo' :)

Tanya
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    add me, I only have 15lbs to lose, BUT I only had a couple lbs until I fell off the wagon and gained back :( so im at it again
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would love to be your workout buddy :) Your goal weight is totally doable if your willing to commit to it. I'd love to help you achieve that goal!
    I actually have a very close friend who was diagnosed with PCOS this year and she's told me a lot about it, so I am sorry to hear that you are going through that as well. I know your diet has to be a little different and sometimes the lack of energy makes it hard to workout, but if you really want this I totally believe you can do it!! I'll add ya here but if you feel up to it, shoot me a friend request on Facebook :) My Username is 'mizztanjo' :)

Tanya

I'm definitely willing to commit--PCOS makes it soo difficult! I always feel like I never have energy, & I -have- to nap halfway through the day even though I'm getting 7-8 hours of sleep per night. I'll definitely add you, I need all the support I can get!
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    add me, I only have 15lbs to lose, BUT I only had a couple lbs until I fell off the wagon and gained back :( so im at it again

Definitely!! It doesn't matter how little or how much--it's all the same journey. :) I'm looking forward to losing the pounds with you!
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well I want to share with you why I made the decision to lose my weight

Well I have only tip, you have to keep showing up and pushing play everyday. I run challenge groups and help people stay motivated something I learned from my coach. I just jumped into Insanity because it did not require any equipment to start just the program. I did this for the following reason. Well I started looking at why I wanted to get in shape, asking myself one important question "WHY". I decided that it was for my girls and that I wanted to be around for them to graduate and get married and hopefully one day grandkids. Once I committed to that I chose to follow Insanity, and then P90X and proceeded to lose 60 lbs and 10 1/2" on my waist in the first 120 days. I just had to make the chose to when I went out with friends that I would stick to the plan that I had put into place for myself. Before I started I had high blood pressure, High Cholesterol, Major depression, and High levels of Anxiety taking medications everyday and at times saying I don't want to do this so I would stop taking them which you all know is and was bad for me. I then started the programs and felt a different release of energy that I had not felt before and wanted to keep that feeling going. I soon was able to stop the Medications for better reasons since all levels were normal again. I still take the medications for depression and anxiety because it is a chemical imbalance that I will always have to take but not for reasons previously described. With this I soon decided to be a coach with Beachbody wanting to share all my results with others and that anyone can do it if you put your mind to it and commit. I have since completed two rounds of Insanity and 2 rounds of P90X and have moved onto other now keeping the weight off for the most part. I used to be a size 40 inch waist and now I am a size 34" not where I want to stop but really a big improvement. I also drink a meal replacement shake everyday for lunch at work which helps control my cravings and helps me not want to just snack all the time instead of going out and spending money on something that is not good for me. It will never be a get quick slim program by any means but it is a healthier lifestyle that I am trying to show for my daughters. Well I hope this will help you stay motivated.
    Robert
  • gogeter82
    gogeter82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi i need to lose weight an work out.
    sometimes im not motivated.
    i usually quit in 2 months.
    i quit weight watchers too.
    this is my last resort
  • gogeter82
    gogeter82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    let me know if u wanna be fitness pals
  • Zenjaeie
    Options
    I would love to be support buddies if you're up for it! Support systems are so necessary for long term goals :)