Insanity anyone ?

Options
I'm on month 2 week 2 looking for others whether they are starting or not and for Rhodes who finished did you lose weight following nutrition guide I am down 10lbs not following guide but thinking abt following it the last 2 weeks so try and drop an extra 5lbs or debating whether to do it again

Replies

• DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    And "Rhodes" should be "those" sorry auto correct
  • DJ478
    Options
  • niricava
    niricava Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    There are several insanity groups. Go to the groups forums and you can find tons of people!
    I was gonna include the link but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Good luck!
    I am dying to try it too but my apartment is way too small for it right now and am waiting until I move.
    :wink:
  • DJ478
    Options
    thanks i started a group also bt looking for more active forums so ill check into joining more groups
  • esme_rom
    Options
    Hey there! I have just started insanity about 2 weeks ago, i am actually ending week two. I am not following their nutrition plan because I live in Argentina and many products they use aren't available here so I am trying to do the best meal plans I can. I don't drink shakealogy because of the reason i mentioned before but I do drink a whey milk shake instead. I really hope Im gonna get results.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Yeah I didn't follow meal plan either and shakeology is to expensive I try to eat as healthy as I can but I also have cheat days and meals I won't lie I have has dominoes Taco Bell Wendy's and chips lol I know bad me but I'm down 10lbs hopefully I can reach my goal before I end program I'm 1 lb away from it with 2 weeks left
  • Ladyluna39
    Options
    Insanity is awesome, but you will get better results when you eat clean- eliminate fast good and you will easily drop a few in the last few lbs in your last weeks. Good food in is good energy out
  • DJ478
    Options
    Yeah that's what I was gna do