Finshed my first week

Options
Well I finished my first week. It wasn't as hard as I thought. I lost five lbs so that was a plus. I have this app on my droid and I have been driving people crazy becase I add the food before I eat it so I know that I am not going over my calories. I will say the weekend was the hardest with everyone eating snacks around me. My fiance made popcorn with extra butter but I had popcorn flavored rice cakes. The house smelled like popcorn so I did ok with it. Looking to add some friend to talk to about my and there weight loss so that we can encourage each other add me if you can. Thank you Louaine

Replies

• Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the first week. I have finished mine too but finding it very hard. And 5 pounds is amazing weight loss. :smile:
  • Chipperoo23
    Options
    Great job! Five lbs is AMAZING! Keep up the great work!
  • BearfromNS
    Options
    Hi There;
    Sounds like you've done really well your first week . . .Kudos to you!!!!!!!
  • someday120
    Options
    congrats! 5 lbs is great!
  • kri5tin
    Options
    Congrats! :happy:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    WAY TO GO! 51 more of those and you'll have an entire year of this lifestyle under your belt.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Charmagne
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats...keep going strong
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just finished up my first week as well. Lost 2 lbs. Not as good as 5, but I'll take any progress I can get! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • CarolALeBrun
    CarolALeBrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I too am in my first week and managed to drop 3 lbs in the middle of mother nature crisis - really finding myself cautious about what to eat and what I want to spend my calories on when you are logging every morsel. Back to the gym tonight for a session with the trainer and am hoping tomorrow morning I can crash under the 200 lb marker that has been keeping a hold on me for a long time. Keep up the good work you guys - your success make me want to focus that much more!