Hey Guys!

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Hayley. And just like most you I am setting myself goals to lose fat and gain fitness and self confidence.

So for my first post I would like to ask you all to one be my friend and help me in my fat loss journey, giving me your support and I'll do the same to you in what ever your goals are. And two for you to help me figure out the more complicated side of calorie counting, such as my BMR and TDEE (I think that's right) so in response to that I will tell you a bit about myself.
I am an 18 year old female. I weigh 110kg and my goal is to roughly be back in my 60's. I am 177cm tall. I usually eat very well, although today was a bit of a dud, I just eat too much.
I aim to walk every day for 30mins with my dog, and go to the gym at least 4 times a week for 40 mins at most, I would be grateful to lose the majority of my weight by October next year and be on my way to toning up everything so I feel great about myself, inside and out.

So please feel free to talk to me :)

Replies

• skippysells
    skippysells Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    We're here for you. Good luck in your journey!!
  • fatlossteddy
    fatlossteddy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    lets get the weight off! you have my support
  • mrbat
    mrbat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm in my 40's. I have two daughters 20 and 24. I just joined MFP this week. Would love to support you! We are in this together:-):smile:
  • kkows
    kkows Posts: 19
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • doheed
    doheed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me; I've recently joined. Am a stay home dad so I'm on here most days willing to cheer folk on.