looking for friends

Options
Decided to get serious about losing weight and need some friends. Add me!

Replies

• Kylie0731
    Kylie0731 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Feel free to add me. My friends list has gotten pretty small with majority who don't log. Would love to give you support!!!
  • jillr527
    jillr527 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! You can add me. I've been here since August, and it has totally helped me get some weight off!
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like it really does help having the dupport of friends here.
  • doheed
    doheed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, not long started myself and am will to cheer folk on
  • Ladyfruit43
    Ladyfruit43 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey!! There!!

Add me! ! I re open my account. I want a new start. I gained 10 pounds in the first months of my Grad Studies. So I have a mission.

Hope to add a lot of friends!!!
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I hope this helps and this is my story, feel free to add me if you want to, I would be willing to help in anyway I can.

Well I have only tip, you have to keep showing up and pushing play everyday. I run challenge groups and help people stay motivated something I learned from my coach. I just jumped into Insanity because it did not require any equipment to start just the program. I did this for the following reason.

Well I started looking at why I wanted to get in shape, asking myself one important question "WHY". I decided that it was for my girls and that I wanted to be around for them to graduate and get married and hopefully one day grandkids. Once I committed to that I chose to follow Insanity, and then P90X and proceeded to lose 60 lbs and 10 1/2" on my waist in the first 120 days. I just had to make the chose to when I went out with friends that I would stick to the plan that I had put into place for myself. Before I started I had high blood pressure, High Cholesterol, Major depression, and High levels of Anxiety taking medications everyday and at times saying I don't want to do this so I would stop taking them which you all know is and was bad for me. I then started the programs and felt a different release of energy that I had not felt before and wanted to keep that feeling going. I soon was able to stop the Medications for better reasons since all levels were normal again. I still take the medications for depression and anxiety because it is a chemical imbalance that I will always have to take but not for reasons previously described. With this I soon decided to be a coach with Beachbody wanting to share all my results with others and that anyone can do it if you put your mind to it and commit. I have since completed two rounds of Insanity and 2 rounds of P90X and have moved onto other now keeping the weight off for the most part. I used to be a size 40 inch waist and now I am a size 34" not where I want to stop but really a big improvement. I also drink a meal replacement shake everyday for lunch at work which helps control my cravings and helps me not want to just snack all the time instead of going out and spending money on something that is not good for me. It will never be a get quick slim program by any means but it is a healthier lifestyle that I am trying to show for my daughters. I hope this helped.

Robert