Would you pose nude?

Options

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Oh, also, on a serious note, I have posed nude. It was not a positive experience. I was told lies. I still remember the fellows name and I look forward to bumping into him again one day.
    what happened?

I was told it was for a project, for compensation. The lie pretty quickly unraveled. I found out several years later he pulled the same trick on a coworker. My presumption was that he just wanted to see me naked. That doesn't upset me, but I'm still sharpening my axe about being lied to - - and having polaroids of me floating around. Hell if I'd known it was for personal enjoyment, I would've 'prepared myself'. . . . some people.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Oh, also, on a serious note, I have posed nude. It was not a positive experience. I was told lies. I still remember the fellows name and I look forward to bumping into him again one day.
    what happened?

I was told it was for a project, for compensation. The lie pretty quickly unraveled. I found out several years later he pulled the same trick on a coworker. My presumption was that he just wanted to see me naked. That doesn't upset me, but I'm still sharpening my axe about being lied to - - and having polaroids of me floating around. Hell if I'd known it was for personal enjoyment, I would've 'prepared myself'. . . . some people.
    damn, that sucks
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    what happened?

damn, that sucks

Yeah, I was angry for a little while, partially at my own naivety. But I'm sure he loses more sleep over it than I do; stuff like that eats at your soul.

Relating this anecdote, somehow, was actually going to be my initial response to your thread. Didn't really know how to put it. Long story short, from my personal experience, my advice is just make sure the artist is legitimate, and despite that, and make sure that you come to terms in advance with all the possible repercussions if the they're not.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    No, never
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    what happened?

damn, that sucks

Yeah, I was angry for a little while, partially at my own naivety. But I'm sure he loses more sleep over it than I do; stuff like that eats at your soul.

Relating this anecdote, somehow, was actually going to be my initial response to your thread. Didn't really know how to put it. Long story short, from my personal experience, my advice is just make sure the artist is legitimate, and despite that, and make sure that you come to terms in advance with all the possible repercussions if the they're not.
    =) yeah the photographer is serius, I have a friend who has possed for him, and I like his work - most of the session will be clothed, and the nudes will be as revealing as I feel confortable, no pressure.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Every gott damn day I pose nude. In front of the mirror, my rippling muscles rise up to greet me in a symphony of beauty. Sweat dripping from my masculine nipples, I bask in the glory that is reflected from my own sheen; an oroborous of beauty and arousal; a feast of ejaculatory delight.
    Tis true, I like to watch.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I did a few years ago and believe the human body in it's fit form is an aesthetic marvel. Now I'm off to find my ESPN The Body Issue to gaze at the female athletes.
  • sstan03
    sstan03 Posts: 102
    Options
    Do selfies count?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Lol, no.
    I could never ever pose nude in something like that. Too much out of my comfort zone.
  • sstan03
    sstan03 Posts: 102
    Options
    Yea, they never turn out right anyway! Haha
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    No, there is no way to write the wrongs I have done to this body!!!
  • Naturalhiker
    Options
    With no hesitation at all I would do it.
  • m_johannes
    m_johannes Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I would! But I just like wearing little to no clothing anyway. But I think this is an incredibly sensual idea. I love it! I also think a really neat wedding anniversary gift would be photos like this..
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yes and have done!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    No...I am to flabby and no amount of anything will fix it.
    And I think even if I looked good naked I wouldn't do it. I'm to old to change my views on ME being naked
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    huh uh.
  • bellaamor30
    bellaamor30 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I would do it, seems fun!
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I would! But I just like wearing little to no clothing anyway. But I think this is an incredibly sensual idea. I love it! I also think a really neat wedding anniversary gift would be photos like this..
    Yes and have done!
    I would do it, seems fun!

How many FRs did yall get?
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I had professional nude photos taken for my bf's birthday present. They were all in black and white, all tasteful, and all super sexy :) Made me feel good too! It's definitely an experience. :smile:
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    so you guys think my boyfriend will like the surprise? ;)