Newbie here: Anybody shifting their baby weight?

Options
First day on MFP and looking for any mums trying to lose their baby weight? Would be nice to make some friends with that in common :p

Replies

• madeleinehayden
    Options
    That's me! I have a 5 and a half month old and I'm ready to lose the belly. I need to drop about 10 pounds.

I'm a nutritional consultant so I know what I should be eating, I just don't have the time (or the sleep) so I'm craving junk.

Would love to encourage each other online!
  • Mirabelle345
    Options
    I need to lose 12 pounds - pretty similar! I think I just got to the stage where I thought 'Hmm I can't use this baby weight excuse anymore - time to do something about it!'

I pretty much lived on ready meals for the first six months after birth ha. Terrible I know!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Anybody shifting their baby weight?

I'm shifting my baby every single day.

x61XmU0.gif

You can't "shift weight" but you can lower your body fat with a slight calorie reduction and you can build muscle by doing strength exercises.
  • _runbitchrun
    _runbitchrun Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've been trying for 2.5 years! Lol. Oh maybe its just fat and I keep blaming it on "baby weight." haha.
  • doheed
    doheed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Not baby weight, the wife calls it "sympathy weight", would seem I put on the weight during her pregnancy :huh: