43lbs down

Options
xojox
xojox Posts: 187 Member
I'm still struggling to see any difference when i look in the mirror - so i'm posting this to show myself more than anything else!!! lol x

theboys-2.jpg

Replies

• nurse_jenie
    Options
    Way to go girl!!!!!!
  • pinky1988
    Options
    I can see it! So should you :) and You should FEEL it even more so ;)
  • obifatkanobi
    Options
    Your doing great. Yes, there is a difference, your looking terrific. I think many of us have difficulties seeing our results, but others don't, and maybe through our eyes you can now, too.
  • xojox
    Options
    i can't get it small to show the other 2 pics that were attached!!!!! will try something else x
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Looking GOOD!
  • xojox
    Options
    yay i've shrunk them!!! the top 2 are befores and the bottom 2 are fairly recent........thanks for your comments xxxx:blushing:
  • k2charmed4u
    Options
    I can see it absolutely!!!! I tell you what you should do. I went bowling with my friend (at the time I'd lost 36lbs) and I made her hold 3 x 12lb bowling balls she couldn't believe how much that was in weight. I can see the difference (on you and myself) but I can't remember what it felt like to be 52lbs heavier until I do that with the bowling balls. Try it you'll feel the difference then. It certainly made me more determined never to go back to that lol. :laugh:
    Besides when you've lost that much the fact that most of your clothes in your wardrobe have been replaced is a good indication to be proud of yourself and :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!