Need supportive friends

Options
I'm looking for supportive friends. I have had to many people add me in the past and never comment back or interact at all. If you can provide support then add me and I will do the same! :smile:

Replies

• amielou42
    amielou42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey Tracey,
    I'm not super active on here, but I'll do my best to share encouragement and support. You've already lost 60+ lbs! That's awesome!!
    Weight loss has been one of the hardest things I've had to do, it's taken so much energy and discipline. BUT. We're all on here together. Keep going!
    Amy x
  • jenabugg
    jenabugg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am also in need of some supportive friends and am on every day. I have a long road to go, but I'm motivated to work at this to get healthy and stay healthy.
  • nattyann2245
    nattyann2245 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just joined and have no friends on here. I would love to provide support and be supported too!
  • lk43m
    lk43m Posts: 12
    Options
    You can add me as I need supportive friend too :)
  • lk43m
    lk43m Posts: 12
    Options
    you can add me as I've no friends here too and it's hard if you've got no accountability or support.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    anyone may add me if they wish. I can't promise I'll always get to you but I'll will certainly be supportive when I do
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm online everyday except the weekends.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Tracey, you can add me. I'm on every day, and we appear to be similar in age, so I know the challenges we face....
  • candicelh79
    candicelh79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I try to comment daily on everyone's accomplishments.
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I try to be supportive to all my friends we are all in this together:)
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I try to support and motivate all my fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. I do log in everyday. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • kayenne78
    kayenne78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for supportive friends to keep me motivated too - I sent you a friend request!