Recent food discoveries?

Options
Recent and delicious food discoveries of mine include:
-The Real Deal brand Real Veggie Chips (so delicious! And the serving size is BIG and satisfying)

-White Chocolate Peppermint Rooibos tea from Teavana (so sweet, I don't even have to use sugar)

Does anyone else wanna share? :happy:

Replies

• lebbyloses
    lebbyloses Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Kashi hummus chips. I bought a bunch at grocery outlet because they are about 90 calories for a small bag, and it is like eating a bag of chips!

I also might be the last person on MFP to discover Quest bars, but they really are very filling. Today is a travel day for me, and they are a lifesaver!
  • angulasalajillo
    Options
    sauteed chard!
  • lngrunert
    lngrunert Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Ranch flavored Quaker Pops!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Energems Peanut Butter Blasts taste just like Reese's Pieces.....took everything I had to not eat the whole thing.
    I love parsnips!
    It is cheaper to buy the Kroger Artisan lettuces and chop them yourself.
    Graze.com is heaven sent!
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Acorn squash.... who knew?

BTW - I'm really going to have to try those Quest bars too!
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Peppermint tea and dried figs. Nomnom!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    roasted broccoli & cauliflower
  • ConfidenceLovee
    Options
    Whipped peanut butter and blood oranges
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    Seapoint Farms edamame crunch dark chocolate bar (roasted edadame in the chocolate boosts the protein to 4 grams in a 40 gram serving -- more important, it tastes wonderful - just the right bit of saltiness) -- I just saw these in the grocery store yesterday and tried one for the first time. Mmmmm.

Sardines -- I could never bring myself to try them until recently when I was trying to find ways to get a little more seafood in my diet, but now I really like them, especially the "flavored" varieties (e.g., packed in mustard sauce, tomato sauce, smoked oil)

Ricotta salata - I tried this for the first time recently, and it's a real nice grating cheese with relatively low calories (for real cheese)
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    Kashi hummus chips. I bought a bunch at grocery outlet because they are about 90 calories for a small bag, and it is like eating a bag of chips!

I also might be the last person on MFP to discover Quest bars, but they really are very filling. Today is a travel day for me, and they are a lifesaver!

No, I haven't tried them yet. I looked for them in the grocery store yesterday where they sell Clif bars, and Luna bars, and Kashi bars, etc., but didn't see them. Where do you all find them?
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    GNC
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

No, I haven't tried them yet. I looked for them in the grocery store yesterday where they sell Clif bars, and Luna bars, and Kashi bars, etc., but didn't see them. Where do you all find them?

GNC, vitamin shoppe.
  • nattyann2245
    nattyann2245 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Garden Lites veggie souffles!
  • reginachapman35
    reginachapman35 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Almond butter.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Nabisco Black Pepper & Sea Salt (Gluten Free) Rice Thins .....discovered a few months ago but I loooove them!