HCG Before And After

Options
I love before and after pictures and would really like to see before and after shots of people who are doing/have done the HCG diet!
Also, did any of you have a problem with sagging skin since the weight loss is fast and you can't exercise much?
Thanks!

Replies

• SharonsJetSet
    Options
    excellent topic, I'd like to see some before and after pics too and also like to know about the sagging skin
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sheenabe
    sheenabe Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would love to see it too. My sister is currently using HCG and she has lost 12 pounds in 7 days! I will see if she will take some pics of herself right away so I can post them.
  • katsmeow77
    Options
    Look up the side effects of this diet before you get to keen on trying it!
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    Look up the side effects of this diet before you get to keen on trying it!

Thank you for your concern, I have done research on this diet, i am just looking to see if any of my fellow MFPer's would like to share their success, may you have a blessed day
  • SafariLara
    Options
    I dont have any pictures, but a year ago my mother and father did it.
    Since then they have each lost SO much. I think they've each done it 3-4 times now
    (using the sublingual stuff for the last times because the shots hurt!)
    But my mom was an entirely different person. I think she has lost over 80 lbs and now she wears the same pant size as me! (she went form an 18-19 to an 11)
    Best part is she has been able to keep it off. She looks great! If you have the willpower to stick with the strict diet, I say go for it, because it seems to be very successful
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    I dont have any pictures, but a year ago my mother and father did it.
    Since then they have each lost SO much. I think they've each done it 3-4 times now
    (using the sublingual stuff for the last times because the shots hurt!)
    But my mom was an entirely different person. I think she has lost over 80 lbs and now she wears the same pant size as me! (she went form an 18-19 to an 11)
    Best part is she has been able to keep it off. She looks great! If you have the willpower to stick with the strict diet, I say go for it, because it seems to be very successful
    Congrats to your mother and father, so you know what they did to stay toned? Thank you for sharing =]
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    man i did that diet for like 20 days and the first week i think my dog was scared i kept looking at her like a tasty snack
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    man i did that diet for like 20 days and the first week i think my dog was scared i kept looking at her like a tasty snack
    Lol, glad I don't have animals, won't be tempted to have a weiner kabob, lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!