Well, this web site certainly was eye opening!

Options
I've been struggling to lose weight for 6 years now - going on and off WW, constantly discouraged by my lack of progress there even when I followed the plan to a T.

Imagine my shock at the daily calorie target I received on here - several hundred calories less than I've been consuming on WW!

So, I've decided to give this a try and see if I can finally tame the monkey that has been on my back (and around my waist, and around my thighs, and sitting on my butt) for the past 6 years.

Replies

• kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Good luck
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    welcome and Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • JeanBeanM
    JeanBeanM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome :smile:
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    You can do it!
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling to lose weight for 6 years now - going on and off WW, constantly discouraged by my lack of progress there even when I followed the plan to a T.

Imagine my shock at the daily calorie target I received on here - several hundred calories less than I've been consuming on WW!

So, I've decided to give this a try and see if I can finally tame the monkey that has been on my back (and around my waist, and around my thighs, and sitting on my butt) for the past 6 years.

Plus you save all the money you were spending on WW! Were free! Welcome!
  • SafariLara
    Options
    Welcome! this is the best weight loss site I've ever been to. You'll love it here!
    Feel free to friend me
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I LOVE this site and I think you will too. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. The more support the better :happy:
  • Sammy_k715
    Sammy_k715 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

^ That comment made me laugh. Good luck with your goals. I hope you achieve them. =]
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    What calorie range were you on???
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options

love the monkey business, lol! best of luck getting him to move someplace else
  • happyhealthy24x7
    Options
    Hi from RI! I just stumbled upon this website via a favorite Android app, wwdiary. I use this app with wwdiary to get all my 'points' in check.

Good luck with everything!!
    -Dave
  • Carolyn72
    Carolyn72 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh--yes, it was the same thing for me! The calorie counter pretty much showed me why I haven't been able to lose weight! What a shocker! With that in check, I've already (unofficially, since my weigh in is tomorrow) lost 3 pounds! Here's hoping my success continues, and hoping that this is what you need, too!

***Bellows from the hilltops, "Extra calories, BEGONE!!!"
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    welcome!! and good luck
  • tes8612
    tes8612 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've tried WW on and off for a couple of years. I was able to lose the first time, but not after that. I really love this site, and like people have said, the best part is that its free!!! Good luck!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you.