My 90 day report

Options
I just ran a report on my last 90 days. This is after the easy first pounds came off. What it shows is that in the last 90 days I've lost 30 pounds in an almost straight line with a little plateau and a few blips here and there. 30 in 90 has a nice ring to it. I have about 10 more to go and my goal has always been by Xmas, which looks very doable at this point. I've started to do some exercise too and so it's all coming together nicely. Just wanted to share the excitement. It's not nearly as much as others on this site. The difference is my success makes me smile and the success of many on this site make my eyes tear up in pride and awe. Thanks to all of you.

Replies

• sheaz85
    sheaz85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations to you! I hope i can say i've lost 30 lbs in 90 days very soon! Good luck with anything else you are trying to achieve. I know you can do it!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    awesome, congrads
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Great job! Slow and steady wins the race and you are right on target!
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    wow! thats awesome!!! an inspiration for sure.
  • SherryC53
    Options
    I am so proud of you my brother and thank you for introducing me to this site. Though the weight isn't falling off me like it has you but I am hopeful that my body will get in gear once I get my calories right. This is an incredibly supportive site and that is what has been missing from my attempts in the past. Onward........
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    That's a great accomplishment!! Congrats! :flowerforyou: Good luck with the last 10!! :drinker:
  • amberchristi
    Options
    That's amazing!! I'm sure that with that attitude, you'll reach your goal before Christmas. Good Luck! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!