Anybody using Chalean Extreme?

Options
I'm really bad at following programs exactly, but I'm going to use Chalean Extreme as a basis for heavy lifting at home. I got it a long time ago, and can't remember exactly why I stopped, but most likely saw some results, relaxed a bit, and fell off the wagon. I'm training for a work capacity test for wildland firefighting in January (3 miles in 45 minutes with a 45 pound pack, no running or jogging), so I am going to mix my walking workouts with lifting, and probably some kettlebells, and maybe some kickboxing if I get bored. (That happens a lot with me and exercise programs :embarassed: )

I'd appreciate some buddies during all this, and any success stories would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Rachel

Replies

• melsue59
    melsue59 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! I just started using the program this weekend! So far I love it!!! I'd gladly give some support through this.... Just add me! :)
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I've done it twice and will be doing it again after my baby is born! I LOVE it and it helped to lean me out and bust through a plateau!

Feel free to friend me!
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Did day 1, and WOW! It sure is going to kick me into shape fast!!! I'm excited!
  • jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I used it in 2009, I got so many compliments on how toned I looked. I don't know why I stopped. I need to use it again but am trying so many other workouts. I love mixing it up.
  • darcyinmo
    darcyinmo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just got mine today. I work nights so I didn't even get a chance to open it yet. Question! Of you who are using (or have used) this program: do you just use the resistance bands? I only have 3, 5 and 8 pound weights and can't afford to buy any additional weights.
  • lsg1015
    lsg1015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started the program this week...and I am so sore!!! I run every other day, but I knew I needed to add weights to my routine. I haven't lifted in 20 years, but I'm determined! Did Burn Circuit 2 today almost a full body pushup! LOL!
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I did great the first week, then got super busy with unexpected work and didn't work out at all the last 2 weeks! GRRR! My fitness test is in 4 weeks, so really kicking my self back into gear and going to hit it hard!