Twinkie diet

Options

Replies

• mmannequinn
    mmannequinn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    that's awesome lol i should try that! ;)
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    LOL, I heard about this.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I have always said weight loss is just mathmatics
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    The thought of it makes me sick. blah! :huh:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    that sounds like a less dangerous version of "supersize me" I firmly believe in moderation...but this is nuts!!! BUT it does shed light on the lesser of evils philosophy
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I’m not surprised at the results. You can survive on any kind of diet for 2 months. He also had to take a supplement and protein shake.

Why not just eat properly, with proper portions (but mostly portions) to begin with, and splurge every once in a while?
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I’m not surprised at the results. You can survive on any kind of diet for 2 months. He also had to take a supplement and protein shake.

Why not just eat properly, with proper portions (but mostly portions) to begin with, and splurge every once in a while?

We all know that eating more healthy is the way to go. His study was showing that weight loss is not caused by eating healthy. Its simply Calories In vs. Calories Out. I think its really interesting and proves that its just a numbers game.

I wouldn't condone the foods he picked on a regular basis. Which is what he was saying. There is no reason you should ever have to give up anything you love just to lose weight just be smart.
  • AdventureVia
    AdventureVia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yup that's the thing. I am choosing to eat healthier because I don't like processed foods. They are never as good as fresh home made ingredients and I really like knowing what is in what I am eating but at the end of the day it's about the caloric intake!