No frills...

Options
No frills here. Write what you eat and see it. Write how much you excerise. Only accountable to me. Where else can you be battered and not gain weight?!
This is embarrassing for myself to see, but it is worth it. Being lazy is my biggest excuse, oh and that I love to eat. But I rather work out that extra hour if I can eat that piece of cheescake or steak!

Hoping to catch up with my co-workers here as we all discovered this site today. Best of luck to you all!

Replies

• Mishkanac
    Options
    No frills here. Write what you eat and see it. Write how much you excerise. Only accountable to me. Where else can you be battered and not gain weight?!
    This is embarrassing for myself to see, but it is worth it. Being lazy is my biggest excuse, oh and that I love to eat. But I rather work out that extra hour if I can eat that piece of cheescake or steak!

Hoping to catch up with my co-workers here as we all discovered this site today. Best of luck to you all!
  • lsinc32
    Options
    Hey,

I'm on-board with you and everyone else in the office. Let's make that February goal.
    Lisa