4'10" and eats 2000 calories a day?! Eeegads. :-) PICS!

Options

Replies

• 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Wow......You have a lovely little figure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!!
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    4ft 11
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, thanks for being a good voice of reason around here...us short people don't have to starve ourselves!!!!!!
  • jenn559896
    jenn559896 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great Job :)
  • Minda1216
    Minda1216 Posts: 32
    Options
    What I do works for me. It may not work for everyone, but I just can't see myself living off of less than 1200 calories a day and running the way I do. I eat anywhere from 1600 to 2500 calories a day depending on my workout. Mostly, I run (about 50 miles a week), do P90x, strength train, and mountain bike.

Just because you're petite doesn't mean you have to eat like a little person. wink

You can eat more because you work out more. You sound as if you're very active and you're young. You probably spend a fair amount of time exercising, which is fine because you enjoy it and have the time. A short, petite woman who is sedentary or lightly active and who isn't in her 20s might not be able to eat as much as you do. it's not a contest. Everyone should do what's best for her.

Just an fyi, I am soon to be 45 and eat as much, maybe more than she does. And yes, I am also very active and do not eat crap food. I fuel my body the way it is supposed to be fueled. I have no idea why you made the its not a contest statement but it is responsible, to eat and move your body that is.

Thank you for this. I wanted to respond along the lines of "why do you feel the need to piss all over her hard work?", but you said it much better.

That's ridiculous. I'm not pissing over her hard work. The fact is, her example is unusual. Most 4'10" women cannot eat 2000 calories a day and lose weight. It's also a form of bragging that is irritating -- I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT! How very nice for her. it's not typical.

Wow! Somebody sounds jealous.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    What I do works for me. It may not work for everyone, but I just can't see myself living off of less than 1200 calories a day and running the way I do. I eat anywhere from 1600 to 2500 calories a day depending on my workout. Mostly, I run (about 50 miles a week), do P90x, strength train, and mountain bike.

Just because you're petite doesn't mean you have to eat like a little person. wink

You can eat more because you work out more. You sound as if you're very active and you're young. You probably spend a fair amount of time exercising, which is fine because you enjoy it and have the time. A short, petite woman who is sedentary or lightly active and who isn't in her 20s might not be able to eat as much as you do. it's not a contest. Everyone should do what's best for her.

Just an fyi, I am soon to be 45 and eat as much, maybe more than she does. And yes, I am also very active and do not eat crap food. I fuel my body the way it is supposed to be fueled. I have no idea why you made the its not a contest statement but it is responsible, to eat and move your body that is.

Thank you for this. I wanted to respond along the lines of "why do you feel the need to piss all over her hard work?", but you said it much better.

That's ridiculous. I'm not pissing over her hard work. The fact is, her example is unusual. Most 4'10" women cannot eat 2000 calories a day and lose weight. It's also a form of bragging that is irritating -- I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT! How very nice for her. it's not typical.

So because she shared her success story, she is now "bragging"?? That's not at all what she is doing - she simply shared her story, the same way everyone else does on here. And even if she was bragging, then so what?? Go back and re-read her story. As far as I'm concerned, she has earned the right to brag!!
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    Bump
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    (drooling respectfully)
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Well now don't you just look hot.....
    And even though I am not a Cowboys fan, you still look pretty damn good in that outfit.

Congrats on all your hard work!!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Dayuuum!! :drinker:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Oh. It's you. So very sad that you have to attack success to feel better about yourself. So sad. Here's a flower. :flowerforyou:
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    awesome!

4'11 3/4 to 5'1 here ;)
  • 0shifty0
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible! Congrats.
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options

Well said.

OP, you look great! I am about 4'11" and can definitely not eat that much. I am 38, have four kids, and am not nearly as active as you are.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!! :) Congrats & thanks for sharing!!!
    Running gave you those legs?? Count me in...
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I guess this thread made it back up!

Just to clarify, I don't really have youth by my side. I'm 37. :drinker: I still get carded. :laugh:

I am in much better shape now than when I was in my 20's.
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    you look awesome :D
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    And thanks again all!

Update: Since I posted this in June, I lost another pound. LOL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!