Looking for 18-25 ladies!!

Options

Replies

• bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'5" and about 156 working to get down to 135 or 130 :)
  • harrietigglesden
    Options
    Hey!!

I'm 5'9 and into my weight loss journey am weighing in at 156lbs. I really wanted to be 154 for christmas but nevermind, still time!

How's it going? Have you heard of the 5:2 diet. It's working amazing for me. Do you have any tips?

Harriet
  • sofiawantstolose
    sofiawantstolose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So far, I'm doing very well, I've lost almost 12 pounds and it feels amazing. I lost 2 pounds in the last week alone, so it's kinhow da great. How are you guys doing?
  • ChikFitness
    ChikFitness Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I'm 21, from Nova Scotia Canada. In the fourth and final year of my business degree. 5'4 171, looking to lose 30 pounds to start with! This year is full of a lot of changes and new beginnings and I would love to get my body back in shape and healthy with these new beginnings.

School makes it hard to stay motivated and committed but I'm hoping with some encouragement 2014 will be my year!

Add me to receive encouragement in return!
  • tembii
    tembii Posts: 34
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 20 years old, 135 pounds, looking to aim for 130 pounds goal weight, but mostly here for slimming and toning! I'm 5 feet 8 inches tall and definitely a lady c:
  • Shapingupforlife
    Shapingupforlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello Loves,

Any of you can add me on here. I'm a recent MFP user. I am 23 ,5'5" and 170 pds. Have lost 16 pounds.. and looking to get down to 140 before I return home from this deployment ( i have 7 months to do this ). I Have a few weddings to be in and trips to go on that I would really like to be confident for. I'm logged in all day on my phone.. so dont be shy!!

Give support,get support!!

-Julie <3
  • filipaasilvaa
    Options
    Hello beautiful ladies! My name is Filipa Silva.
    I'm trying to lose 35-40 pounds.
    Feel free to add me
    If anyone has any tips and/or tricks about diet or exercises I could do let me know :smile:
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'M 25. whadduup..
    I wanna lose a few kilos as well.. I'm gonna go upstairs and weigh myself right now. But Imma guess I am around 62 kilos.
    I may come back disappointed haha.

Edit:
    A good guess. I weigh 63 lol
  • smileymaxine
    smileymaxine Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Heyy :)
    I am 21 5"7 at 154lbs wanting to get rid of another 15-20. I log everyday. Feel free to add me !
  • pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, almost 22. I have a 3 year old son. Starting weight 210, current weight is 144. Add me if you'd like, I'm really supportive and actively log.
  • Michmtj
    Michmtj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there! im 20 year old, 5 feet and 3 inches tall, and trying to be fit, tone my body, be healthier, with more energy, and to lose some belly fat :3 feel free to add me :)
  • Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)
    I'm 22, 5'7" tall and I'm looking to get fit and loose a few pounds in the process. I'm on every day & always commenting on people's progress. Anyone is free to add :)
  • Soufre
    Soufre Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hii I'm 23, 5'2 and 124 pounds hoping to drop 19 more pounds. Bacon addict. Feel free to add me!
  • jamiebxo
    jamiebxo Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm 20, 21 in March! 5"2, 124lbs, hoping to get to 112, maybe 110! Feel free to add :)
  • kkami094
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Karolina. 22 years old, 5'7'' and 162 pounds. Starting a masters in healthcare, and am definitely feeling like it's time to get rid of that holiday weight. :D Feel free to add me!
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, 5'3 and weigh 214 my goal weight is 140. I have tried many times before, but without much of a support system. This time around I'm not dieting, I'm changing my lifestyle. I have realized this is a life long journey not to a only slimmer me, but a healthier one. This is not easy but with support we can do it and make it fun!

Feel free to add :)
  • Awdwee
    Awdwee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 22, 5'4 and 134lbs.
    Would LOVE to be 120 for my 23rd birthday in March but we'll see how it goes.
    Add me :)
  • TheWretchedFat
    TheWretchedFat Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, 5'2, 150lbs wanting to be 110lbs :)
  • ebbb525230
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 (almost 22) and in my last semester of college. I did really well last spring and over the summer, but then football season came around and I kind of fell off the wagon. I'm back at it for my last semester of college looking to lose 20ish more pounds before I graduate. Feel free to add me!
  • emmahomewood13
    Options
    i feel so crap after xmas and new year, weight has gone right up. Now my back has gone so i in pain all the time and the weight is making my back worse. Any friendly advice and support to help me get rid of my first 6lbs. xxxxxxxx