4'10" and eats 2000 calories a day?! Eeegads. :-) PICS!

Options

Replies

• NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Total hottie!!!! You are so rockin' that Dallas Cowboys costume girl!!! Congratulations!!! :happy: Oh yeah, almost forgot....5'3" 142lb's, and I eat 1,700-2,000+ and lose 1lb/week, (when I'm being good). :wink:
  • tembii
    tembii Posts: 34
    Options
    Fantastic, ohmygosh, SO SO inspired!
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Astounding transformation! Congrats!
  • annalicous
    annalicous Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look fantastic
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MrDelts
    MrDelts Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Amazing... You're a hottie :)
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Great job, Thank you so much for sharing your story. You look amazing!!!
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You're looking spectacular! I went into losing weight this year with the same idea, I haven't given up anything I love just tried eating in moderation. I could usually keep to 1500 to 2000 calories a day, rarely stay within the 1200 because I'd be totally starving! Thanks for sharing your story, truly inspiring :)
  • PlumpKitten
    PlumpKitten Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    For those naysayers who say the OP is some sort of weird exception -- please read carefully.
    She's only netting about 1,000 calories a day. She's doing that by eating 2,000 and burning 1,000 through running.
    So she's not exceptional at all -- except in the amount of effort she's willing to put in.

Almost all of us would lose weight at 1,000 calories net a day over time.
    And the small number of us who are as petite as she is -- I'm only 5'1" myself -- would either lose or stay at maintence if we were already quite thin.
    Almost all of us would lose weight on a healthy, relatively calorie-rich diet -- if we offset it with an hour of daily running.

BTW -- you look great!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I thought you were legitimately a Cowgirl! So sexy! You know you look smokin' when the jealous hags come out to try and cloud and downplay the scene. Pay no mind - you look fantastic!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I see this is a fairly old thread but I cannot not come on and say OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing and I want your legs and you are so inspirational to this 41 year old 5ft1 woman :wink:
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Looking good! You could actually pass as a Cowboys cheerleader. :P
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look great!

ETA: I have that same cheerleader costume. You look like the real deal!
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I was wondering why I was getting friend requests again. :-). Thanks all.

Update: I'm still the same weight and have been maintaining on the same calorie average since I last posted. I keep saying I want to lose 5 pounds to get to my race weight (avid runner) but it hasn't happened. LOL
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I'm having serious leg envy!! You look amazing! The pic in the dress with the long hair - seriously best set of legs I've ever seen! You go, girl!! Congrats!!
  • bustedsweetie
    bustedsweetie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • highcarbveganzombie
    highcarbveganzombie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wished I could see the pictures, they seem to be gone. :( ETA: nevermind, saw them. You look amazing!

I am 4 ft 10 as well and am curious about other shorties. lol

Anyways, glad you've had success!
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Stunning.
    Is running the fountain of youth?
    Bravo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!