MEAL PLANNING

Options
I am looking for a site that will let me put in the foods that I like to eat and they will help make meal plans for me. I hate looking at meal plans because half of them have things I don't like and I would like to know different combinations. Could someone please help me? Thanks.

Replies

• climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure you're going to find something like this for free. Meal plans are laborious! I've never looked in to a pay service for this so I can't help you with that.

However, there are websites like myfridgefood and supercook where you can search for recipes by ingredient. For example, if you have chicken, cheese, tortillas, noodles, and frozen veggies, it might return enchiladas or casserole.

To make it easier for you to craft your own meal plan, try eating the same foods daily. My weekday meals are almost exactly the same every day. This might be boring to some, but it makes it easy to shop, cook, and log!
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I just made my own template and make meal plans including my favorite foods and recipes. I create balanced meals with whole grains, protein, fruits and vegetables. It's not that hard if you're willing to put in a bit of work.
  • hazardouskys
    hazardouskys Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This site offers a few posts on the fundamentals of designing yourself a meal plan but if you are wanting more help it is run by a nutritionist that does free consultations which can include meal plans. http://peoplesnutritionist.com/2013/12/21/the-base-diet/