reached goal weight today! - 185.5 pounds!

Options

Replies

• JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,610 Member
    Options
    Tami, I've said it before and I'll say it forever - you are the best! I was so impressed a few weeks ago when you posted that you were only two pounds away from goal and - semi-jokingly - said you were willing to wait two months to lose it. You could even see a silver lining - that it would exactly two years you've been working on your weight loss.

I thought to myself - if she can work so hard for two years and still have the patience to wait another two months, even have the ability to laugh about it, then so can I and so will I! I read all your old posts and your blog where you wrote about how hard it was to continue when you already looked so good and how determined you were to reach the day when you could say "I have no more weight to lose."

And now that day is here. I am so happy for you, I know you must just be floating in air with happiness. That it happened before your Today show appearance is great icing on that cake!

I hope the happiness sinks in - down to the depths of your heart and chases out all the old feel-bad feelings about being fat. You never have to feel those feelings again - you are free! You can step forward into a lifetime of "I am who I want to be, I am living the life I want to have!"

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for being the inspiration for all of us! You deserve every minute of happiness!
  • luckyinlife
    luckyinlife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    HOW AWESOME!!! Tell Matt and Al that we all say HI!
    :)
  • sgeorgia
    sgeorgia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wow - that's amazing!! I can't wait to see you on tv :-)
    How did you end up getting on the show? very cool!
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i cant even tell you how happy i am for you, i am so proud that you were able to do it, its beyond awesome!!!
  • AngelSharum
    AngelSharum Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is very exciting.
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration! i can not even imagine that overload of happiness you are filled with! your story is seriously just tooo amazing. again congrats and am looking forward to hearing you share your story on the todays show! congrats!!!!! :)
  • bobspdx
    bobspdx Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are amazing and you look amazing too!!
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    omg thats awesome and look at you!!!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. I am happy for you.
  • missy0709
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats. You inspire us to keep pressing on. It is not an overnight thing, but won with perserverence and patience!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations.
  • Toothfairyy
    Toothfairyy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I love this site
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Tami, congratulations! And you did it in a healthy way too. Good for you. Wish I could watch the show but if it's 10:30 in the morning, I'm out of luck. Maybe I can find it on the web. So proud of you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Oh my word!!! I am RIGHT THERE jumping up and down WITH you!!! I am just BEYOND thrilled, Tami. You ought to be on cloud nine!!! You are ONE AMAZING woman! How PERFECT to hit that mark just before going on the Today Show! Hoo-ray! You look FANTASTIC! I KNOW you FEEL fantastic! We are all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you! It has been SO neat, watching your progress. You can do anything you set you mind to!

Hugs & Hip, Hip Hoorays!!!

Susan
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Congrats.....awesome, your scale shows 144.5, or is that someone elses scale.....

Send an update again, about your today show appearance, I want to see it, but my memory isn't so great, so I might forget.

I am so happy for you, awesome
    The scale is what I weighed today, the -185.5 is what I have lost. :)
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Very, Very exicted for you!!! :-)
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Tami, congratulations! And you did it in a healthy way too. Good for you. Wish I could watch the show but if it's 10:30 in the morning, I'm out of luck. Maybe I can find it on the web. So proud of you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    You will be able to see it online at nbc today show after it airs. So no worries!
  • cassielug2
    Options
    IM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR U I JUST JOINED LAST WEEK AND I FOUND SOME OF YOUR POST ....SO ENCOURAGING. You look amazing!!!
  • queenofdisney
    Options
    Congratulations that is wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!