Replies

• stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    congrats! You look good
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great transformation !!
  • chadewey2000
    chadewey2000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!! You guys make me want to push harder and get to my Goal! For the people who asked what I was doing or what the workout was. I have always mixed in a little weight training into the workout but recently I have stuck with mainly Cardio. I have not cut out weight training all together but not wearing myself out with it. I found that for me Cardio is giving me the best results. When I started on March 21st I set the treadmill at the gym to 6 MPH and was able to run for 2 mins before I had to stop because I was huffing and puffing so hard. I then lowered the speed down to around 5 mph light jog and ran for a minute then walked for a minute and back and forth until I had done about 5 rounds of each. I gradually increased the speed and the times from 1 minute walking to 2 mins running and then 1 minute walk to 3 min run and so on. As Of last night I got on the treadmill set it to 6.7 MPH and ran the length of a 5k without stopping or walking. It took Baby steps to get to this point but it has been working. I log into MPF everyday and keep track of my food and workouts. I have tried nearly every suggestion that was out there eat more.. eat back my exercise calories, do more weight training but none of them worked for ME. I am not saying by any means that they do not work but they were not giving me the results that I wanted and in order for me to stay motivated I need to see results or I will quit " Trust me.. I've seen me do it a few times hahah" There were several days where I did not make my suggested calorie intake for the day. I was eating a lot and it was keeping me full but with what I was eating it was not very many calories. (example for Lunch I was having two full sized grilled chicken breast, sautéed onions, bell peppers, mushrooms with salsa) I would be stuffed after eating that and it was only 390 calories.. If I ate that for all three meals it was only 1170 calories and MFP says I should be eating 1500 to lose 2 lbs a week. there was no way I could eat all that. So I ate until I was full and then didn't eat anymore. Is this the way to do it? I don't know but it has worked for me. Thanks for all of the support!! You all Rock!
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job, keep it up!!
  • lyzmorrison
    lyzmorrison Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!! You look fantastic! You look great and I'm sure you feel great!
  • chadewey2000
    Options
    few more pics
    a0d3edf5-50db-4364-8527-279e9a845316.jpg
    9de777b6-de94-414c-80fd-8e12df64e6f9.jpg
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    you look great--good job!:drinker:
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss!
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That's a huge loss, and you looks so much healthier! Way to go!!! :D
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Awesome, great loss man! Excellent progress!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep going.
  • indianarunner76
    indianarunner76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great job... keep it going
  • anemicroyalty10
    anemicroyalty10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and you can def pull off a beard. good for you :) keep up the fabulous work
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    awesome job dude!
  • BudhiRooh
    BudhiRooh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    great job
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    i should show your story to a friend of mine who has had a goal for years but not done anything about it.
    Inspirational!
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • chadewey2000
    Options
    Thanks sooooo much for the kind words everyone!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Congrats on showing the belly who the boss is. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!