Wisconsin Dating

Options

Replies

• Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it :wink:

OP send plan tickets. I'll PM you my address.. I have one of those nice British accents too :bigsmile:
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    35/M/CA, how you doing?!

You're already taken by me, so GTFO.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    35/M/CA, how you doing?!

I'll fight you.
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    35/M/CA, how you doing?!

I'll fight you.

This calls for a threesome.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    35/M/CA, how you doing?!

I'll fight you.
    In...

ixnatwnlkoyKl.gif

2r7oehj.gif
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of people poking fun, but if this doesn't work out for you OP...how about trying the website OK Cupid? I dunno, I guess it varies by location like anything else but I found in my area eHarmony and Match were full of creepy religious people and plenty of fish was skeevy ex-cons and married dudes. But OK Cupid was pretty cool. And free.

FWIW: I met my husband on OK Cupid, we had each answered over 1,000 questions and were a 97% match on that site ;-)
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wisconsin. Sadly, the last decent girl left in this state got married November 14th, 2012. Go down to the southern border and find yourself a FIB. Just bring something to defend yourself with...

*** Real advice: try plentyoffish.com My best buddy has had good luck on that one.
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Everyone is making fun of OP, but I also live in Wisconsin, and for some reason it's hard to meet decent people here. I mean, really, there isn't much to do here but go to bars (if you can't afford to go to Packers games). This place is a cultural wasteland. I signed up for a free trial on an online dating website as a joke and there's where I met my current bf. We've been together for more than 5 years and have two kids together. Give it a shot, OP!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Maybe show us your dairy air...

is that like what you breathe when all the milk and eggs are spilled at the grocery store?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • coldinwisconsin
    coldinwisconsin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, guess the bitter doesn’t go away with the weight.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

What did you expect? Panties thrown at you?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

What did you expect? Panties thrown at you?

tumblr_me7xpq8FX01r66m5v.gif
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow! The poor guy puts up an innocent post and a lot of you have nothing better to do but to put the guy down. Real nice place this is. People amaze me.
  • coldinwisconsin
    coldinwisconsin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    expected?
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wisconsin, but MFP is not where I look for dates.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wisconsin. Sadly, the last decent girl left in this state got married November 14th, 2012. Go down to the southern border and find yourself a FIB. Just bring something to defend yourself with...

*** Real advice: try plentyoffish.com My best buddy has had good luck on that one.

FIB?
    Next, you'll tell hm to go to a Bears' game at Soilder Field.
    Sorry, OP, I'm happily married and the Packers are ugly without Rodgers....
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, OP.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Wow! The poor guy puts up an innocent post and a lot of you have nothing better to do but to put the guy down. Real nice place this is. People amaze me.

Srsly dude? This is freakin' hysterical!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Everyone is making fun of OP, but I also live in Wisconsin, and for some reason it's hard to meet decent people here. I mean, really, there isn't much to do here but go to bars (if you can't afford to go to Packers games). This place is a cultural wasteland. I signed up for a free trial on an online dating website as a joke and there's where I met my current bf. We've been together for more than 5 years and have two kids together. Give it a shot, OP!
    \\

maybe you should pm op?