Back again after gaining weight

Options
Gained 3 lbs over the holidays. I'm back on track.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Gained 3 lbs over the holidays. I'm back on track.

its holidays now!?
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    3lbs could be for a number fo reasons hunnie - try drinking lots of water to help flush out toxins and sodium, avoid higher sodium foods (beware of pre packed foods and items with added sauces etc) - also, your body can gain over 2lbs a day just from the food and drink we swallow - I weight everyday and some mornings Ive put on, but if I dont eat, on pee an hour later, the 'weight' is back down to what it was the day before; therefore I know its just water and not fat

Best thing is the jump back on the wagon, mix it up a bit, and give yourself time x
  • ihateyoga
    Options
    3lbs could be for a number fo reasons hunnie - try drinking lots of water to help flush out toxins and sodium, avoid higher sodium foods (beware of pre packed foods and items with added sauces etc) - also, your body can gain over 2lbs a day just from the food and drink we swallow - I weight everyday and some mornings Ive put on, but if I dont eat, on pee an hour later, the 'weight' is back down to what it was the day before; therefore I know its just water and not fat

Best thing is the jump back on the wagon, mix it up a bit, and give yourself time x
    Thank you. You are so sweet! :happy:
  • cindyb327
    cindyb327 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    just takes time and patience. I've done monitoring calories in and exercise before and believe it to be the best way to lose weight/get in shape. staying away from the sweets and big portions helps a lot.
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Some patients, fiber and plenty of water and them pounds will soon be gone. Water weight is well annoying especially when you know you haven't eaten enough to be up 3-5 pounds!