New, From Washington.

Options
Hey! Names Liz. I'm not really new to this site. But I am new to the community.

I've been wanting to lose weight-and now more than ever. I'm currently 210, and my goal (currently) is to be 160. Eventually I'd love to be 120 (an ideal weight for my height.)

I currently work at Taco Bell, am getting ready to look at CNA training-possibly further nursing after that. I have a pomeranian, and my goal is to be in the Zombie 5K next year.

Currently: Working on cutting out Sodas, Surgary drinks, sweets, meats and the like out of my diet. For the most part I'm doing alright-I am learning it's okay to say no.

Unfortunately I fail plenty, and I need some accountability.

Replies

• rbrducky
    rbrducky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz! I sent you a request. I live in Washington too (Lacey). I have similar goals to you and definitely need help with accountability and can help you with it too! I'm also a CNA so you can feel free to ask me questions if you have any :)
  • aimerxoxo
    Options
    Hey Liz! I'm new too. I'm also at 210! Unfortunately, I'm far away from you (Sacramento), but we can be pals, if you like!
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    its time for that change...let me guide you as painlessly as possible. 2014 is around the corner, lets get your sexy back and get you fit on those skinny jeans. Liz and Lacey...add me up!
  • MissJinkleBells
    Options
    Awesome! I know I def need an accountability. I'm from Washougal (just outside Portland, actually.)

And I'll definitely take you up on those CNA questions. :D