Newbie looking for support/friends

Options
Hi guys,

I'm 41 and fat - and really want to turn that into FAB! I have a lot of weight to lose, but couldn't wait until next year. I know a lot of new people will start the "lose weight this year" on the first of Jan, but once I made the decision I didn't want to wait. I've changed my 'diet' as of a week ago, and am seeing results (on the scales anyway) already. Will post updated weight tomorrow. I'd really like a few people as 'buddies' to help me on my way.

Naomi

Replies

• Smeltzer2
    Smeltzer2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as support
  • jenniferbabino
    Options
    I would love to give you support. Just started on my own journey as well.
  • urgirlworksout
    urgirlworksout Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have a fair bit left to lose myself (23kg left out of 28) but can totally be there to support. I've found watching the intake (not what the food is but what it adds up to. That was I can have a little less of it at once and still eat the favourites. Also of course exercise, I never really do anything to hard just walking and easy/moderate swimming, but incorporate some exercise into the day. Doing things for awhile but easy stuff is great for routine, walking to and from shops or in the park. It doesn't all come off at once but it does come off, but it does come off.
    I ate out last night and logged everything and it turned out to now be too bad. Log every morsel (though I'm pretty innate about doing that, it avoids wondering or guilts), you may find pleasant surprises like that.Find your favourite food and portion it together if you like. Time put in is all you really have to pay for weight loss or just being healthier.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great JOB! nothing like the present to get a head start.

I will put my cheer outfit and get my pom poms to cheer you on!

lets go baby lets go!
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm starting all over again losing weight after my second child. I'll add you!
  • Charlene110787
    Options
    Hello. I joined today. Trying to lose 30 before I urn 45 Jan 29. Weighing in at 170 after 3rd child 8 months ago. I am reducing my calories and no fats or sugar and lots of water! I will see how that work.
  • NaomiGibbins
    NaomiGibbins Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Love the visual of pop poms kagevf

When I work out how to add people I will do so. LOL.
  • chunky_bird
    Options
    hi feel free to add me :)
  • luckyme404
    luckyme404 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please add me for a friend if you wish:smile:
  • thisisforme43
    thisisforme43 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started too. Feel free to add me.